Wife runs over hubby in Corvette

MOTV8

So... imagine you're retired, living the high-life in Florida and owning the shuffleboard courts...you've even got a 'cycle and sweet 'vette....

What a way to go.... :willy

:3gears: I might hafta rethink having the wife follow me to the 'cycle shop... :leaving

He probably called her dumb...

:wave1::clap

That's got to be the best laugh of the day

:rolf:smilelol

Better be nice to those women !!!!

:burnout

Reminds me of the time that my ex wife got a life insurance policy on me and then convinced me to learn to ride on a brand new R1. I shoulda dumped her off the back of that thing when I had the chance....

Reminds me of the time that my ex wife got a life insurance policy on me and then convinced me to learn to ride on a brand new R1. I shoulda dumped her off the back of that thing when I had the chance....

Ah so the truth comes out on why Chris thinks women are dumb. Only your ex-wife is...don't blame that on the rest of us! LOL. :P

That's what I get for marrying a stripper right? If I had it all to do over again... I'da killed her!!!

O.K. So Vette's are low to the ground right? She rear-ended him and he flew forward. You would think that maybe the motorcycle would still be in the way, but after he flew into the intersection, she actually ran him over? Sounds suspicious to me.

O.K. So Vette's are low to the ground right? She rear-ended him and he flew forward. You would think that maybe the motorcycle would still be in the way, but after he flew into the intersection, she actually ran him over? Sounds suspicious to me.

Couple of things could have happened:

1. she is 63 and living in Florida...maybe the humidity got to her and she forgot she rear ended him?

2. she was tired of driving the 2003 and wanted the new 2009 ZR1 - life insurance may have made that possible?

3. Florida roads are white, maybe he blended in with the pavement??

the list goes on..

My vote is for # 2 because I just saw the picture of the ZR1 and I would kill for it!

Couple of things could have happened:

1. she is 63 and living in Florida...maybe the humidity got to her and she forgot she rear ended him?

2. she was tired of driving the 2003 and wanted the new 2009 ZR1 - life insurance may have made that possible?

3. Florida roads are white, maybe he blended in with the pavement??

the list goes on..

My vote is for # 2 because I just saw the picture of the ZR1 and I would kill for it!

Remind me to drive BEHIND you on the next run. :lol

Ya, she aint even mad at you... I should drive in a different county....

LOL its all in good fun. See Pete is such a good guy I don't get to man hate...lol.

Robert and Elizabeth

That is a crazy story. :o

I can't seem to visualize this. The Vette is so low to the ground already, how could she hit the bike and it suddenly disappear so she could run him over? It must have been one hell of a bump!

Whenever Robert and I go anywhere in our 2 vehicles, I always lead BTW.

Did you read any of the comments?

The Truth

Jacksonville, FL Reply »

|Report Abuse |#20 Thursday Feb 7

This re-enforces my stereotype of Corvette drivers being low IQ white trash.

How many white trash people can afford a corvette? What a dumb ars.

Still the story sounds a bit unclear.

O.K. So Vette's are low to the ground right? She rear-ended him and he flew forward. >>>>>>>>>>>>>

I guess that's better than him rear-ending her.

Hawkeye

I think it was murder. You don't hit someone from the rear, have them fly forward into the intersection and THEN run over them again!!!!