A look at Xtreme

Jason L

For those who haven't been here before just thought id give you a little photo tour of a day around the shop :)

Enjoy

C6 Coupe Race Car we built

DSC01287.jpg

C6 Coupe 07 Getting Heads, Cam, Clutch, Headers, Exhaust

DSC01288.jpg

Our Fearless Leader/Racer Darrell's 07 Z06

DSC01291.jpg

06 Z06 Getting the Brembo Big Brake Kit, We already did a World Challenge Cam, Ported intake, Ported Heads, Headers, Exhaust, Clutch

DSC01292.jpg

Half Of the Parking Lot Vettes waiting for work or have just been completed

DSC01293.jpg

Ferrari F430 Going on the Dyno

DSC01276.jpg

DSC01273.jpg

06 Z06 With Forged Ls7 with a Monster Blower cam and a Procharger D1SC, Headers, ported Heads, Ported Intake, Clutch, Exhaust

DSC01284.jpg

DSC01285.jpg

A Friends 70 Superbee with a 06 SRT-8 6.1L hemi on board, amazing car to say the least

DSC01138.jpg

DSC01137.jpg

White C5 Z06 Getting a procharger

DSC00877.jpg

Some shots of customer cars in the parking lot

DSC00871.jpg

Bolton 07 C6

DSC00866.jpg

03 Z06 with 2600 miles on it, 427 Fully Forged Low compression, Vortech Blower, Headers, Built diff, Built AUTO trans, big tires and big power!

DSC00860.jpg

Yellow 06 A6 Coupe with some body mods

DSC00803.jpg

APS TT 06 GTO

DSC00519.jpg

Showroom Shot :)

DSC01294.jpg

Lots of nice looking rides. I'll keep you guys in mind if I ever decided to do something I'm not willing to try...or maybe even pieces and parts. :thumbs

Have you ever had (or would you consider) an open house for ACE members to check out your facility? I'd be interested in seeing it, I'm considering some mods and hear great things about your place.

Have you ever had (or would you consider) an open house for ACE members to check out your facility? I'd be interested in seeing it, I'm considering some mods and hear great things about your place.

We would love to have one or if you want to drop in during the week id be happy to show you around. We have had dyno days in the past but we stopped being open on Saturdays to give the guys in the back a full weekend since we have been so slammed during the week but we haven't ruled out doing another one.

Thanks for the compliments too everyone :)

Jason

We would love to have one or if you want to drop in during the week id be happy to show you around. We have had dyno days in the past but we stopped being open on Saturdays to give the guys in the back a full weekend since we have been so slammed during the week but we haven't ruled out doing another one.

Thanks for the compliments too everyone :)

Jason

I can't WAIT to 'drop in' on the 18th. :burnout:scareddriver:

Yeah we have been looking into bigger places but we are so busy that we haven't had time to do a ton of looking :)

Thanks

Jason

Robert and Elizabeth

Great tour Jason, thanks for sharing! :)

I can't wait to get Vanessa in there for her new rear end and clutch. Then down the road (hopefully not to far) her fat azz procharger and forged Katech 427 etc.... :wub

Maybe I'll see you there Dave, just don't think your getting in ahead of me. I have to have mine to drive home that afternoon...

Another dyno day sometime would be cool I need Nic to tune mine.

Maybe I'll see you there Dave, just don't think your getting in ahead of me. I have to have mine to drive home that afternoon...

Another dyno day sometime would be cool I need Nic to tune mine.

Cool. What time are you showing up? I'll try to make it a point to meet you.

Very nice shop :)

Love the toys too .. the Dodge .. ahhh ... that scratches a spot that hadnt itched for years.

Just somethin about the big fast dodge that floats my boat ..yanno?

-Frank

Cool. What time are you showing up? I'll try to make it a point to meet you.

Ima gonna try to be there at opening, hopefully being a holiday the traffic won't get in my way this time...

I should be there most of the day too.

Heck I even have the daughter coming by to take me to lunch... :partydance:

Drop the rear to fix the leak, and while it's out this time I'm having a mild torque converter installed.

Add high flow cats.

Z51 sway bars with metal end links.

And if I can find the coin, a super duty tunnel plate....

So with the CAI, shorty headers, full Magnaflow exhaust, high flow cats, and high performance hood seal, it may be time to start talking to Nic about getting it tuned. Plus after the gear swap I'm bouncing off the rev limiter every time. I'm sure the new higher TQ converter isn't going to help this get better.

Robert and Elizabeth
LOVE that DODGE!!

what did the 430 put down?

made 414/298 at the wheels the dodge is a cool car for sure :)

That is more than I thought it would have done. He must have done some mods to it.

E~

LOVE that DODGE!!

what did the 430 put down?

made 414/298 at the wheels the dodge is a cool car for sure :)

That is more than I thought it would have done. He must have done some mods to it.

E~

Nah its stock actually

Jason