Local Vendor rips off forum member

roostertail

Guest AZ Power & Sound

one of my customers uses him... ive never heard of the guy before that! Wonder why he has his home address with the other guy? I tried posting on corvetteforums but I think the mods got mad at me and made it so no matter how many times I post, nothing shows up :(

3,503 lbs of trouble

I've never heard of this vendor. Does he actually have a shop, or is this business out of his house?

Guest AZ Power & Sound
I've never heard of this vendor. Does he actually have a shop, or is this business out of his house?

from what ive heard hes over by ADC and ADS on chandler and 54th st... hes building an engine for one of my customers and promised him 1200 rwhp with a stroker and a turbo :)

We got a chuckle out of that one

from what ive heard hes over by ADC and ADS on chandler and 54th st... hes building an engine for one of my customers and promised him 1200 rwhp with a stroker and a turbo :)

what does the customer get when they don't hit the HP target? A lollipop?

Guest AZ Power & Sound

what does the customer get when they don't hit the HP target? A lollipop?

a very LARGE "I told ya so" from my tuner and I :)

3,503 lbs of trouble

:eek:rolf I want to be there when he's handed the dyno sheet.

Guest stevels1

Hello AZ Corvette forum,

Please check out the post by "hotroding " at this CF " Ripped off by non CF Vendor"

Its is reply # 82, Here is the link.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread...ferrerid=194806

And for the guy or guys that think we are Arizona Dynochip (in the old ADS building)making 1200 HP promisses, That is not us. We deliver what we sell in power and parts. :toetap

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Hello AZ Corvette forum,

Please check out the post by "hotroding " at this CF " Ripped off by non CF Vendor"

Its is reply # 82, Here is the link.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread...ferrerid=194806

And for the guy or guys that think we are Arizona Dynochip (in the old ADS building)making 1200 HP promisses, That is not us. We deliver what we sell in power and parts. :toetap

Keith isnt building his engine, you are supposedly.