My NOS Smoked my engine

Guest Blgfoot99

Dean posted Blgfoot99 and Bigfoot99 are not the same person.

I was sitting here laughing at the bogus poster and thought it was to soon to let the cat out of the bag.

OK already, let the real cat out of the bad, I need to know who to buy a beer for at lunch on Saturday. :lol

I can't tell, it's up to the person to admit to it.

Well, whoever it is has way too much time on their hands. I just saw the Warped section and all the posts there.

Sean open the profile and read it sounds just llike your ride.

P.S I think you should ask for more than $8,000

To who ever did this i like your sense of humor LOL

This smells of our resident good humor man Cahd. He hasn't posted once in this thread. :toetap

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

dude what do you think happened?

Post # 3.....Cahd, you got sum splainin to do??? Funny chit going on here!!!

I have to agree with Eddie. I think it's Chad. The only "proof" I have is the Warped Section. I think he was boosting post counts there to make it look more legit.

..do you how hard it is to get 25 posts with out drawing to much attention to your self? I wanted to get the car up for sale ASAP.

SO i had to spam the Warped section cuz I know not everyone sees those results when 'searching for new posts'.

I think I was poking fun to much at Glen/ICULKIN and crossed a line. If so I apologize Glen (the posts have been removed).

cahd

..do you how hard it is to get 25 posts with out drawing to much attention to your self? I wanted to get the car up for sale ASAP.

SO i had to spam the Warped section cuz I know not everyone sees those results when 'searching for new posts'.

I think I was poking fun to much at Glen/ICULKIN and crossed a line. If so I apologize Glen (the posts have been removed).

cahd

And here I thought you were so busy with the purchase of your "new" business you could not take the time to do something like this. Very well done. :clap :clap :clap

P.S. I don't think Glenn will take any offense, it was all in fun. :thumbs:lol

I could have up'd your post count with a single click, but then it would have been hard to get Sean to believe it wasn't one of the admins..

And Glenn wouldn't leave me alone on chat--- :cfdeadagain

"Come on who is it"

"I promise I won't tell"

"You can trust me"

"I won't be able to go to sleep until you tell me"

Sometimes I can be too serious. I should have let the joke run after realizing what it was. Especially after the "hate mail" I got... :D

This one will go down in the books with Phil, Chris and Mark's April Fools Day DPS stop. Nice work Cahd! :thumbs