ATTN : Bryan Seery

anmracing2

Hey Bryan,

You still out there??? Hope everything is ok in your neck of the woods!!!!!

Andrew

Bryan who??? :confused

Just thought I'd say it for the newbies that don't have a clue who he is :lol

Bryan who??? :confused

Just thought I'd say it for the newbies that don't have a clue who he is :lol

I saw some kind of myspace post on this... :confused The inside jokes are the ones I worry the most about... :blink

I sent him a note so he should see this now. I don't think he visit here much anymore...

Yep -- I am still here - well, some times I am here -- some times I am not -- it's hard to figure out.

Yes, Jessica (my 1980 Corvette) is gone. She went to a good home too. A father and son that run a bathroom remodeling business. The son has a basket case 1974 that they are rebuilding and the father wanted a toy to play with too. He didn't have the $$$$ to buy a car outright so was looking for someone to trade some work for. I wanted to sell the Vette, and I did need some work done on the house, so it worked out well for both. I got about $12K in renovations and $8K in cash, so I was happy with the deal.

The '74 Vega is gone too. Having only been able to make 4 runs to Bowling Green to race it over the past 2 years I decided to let someone else have fun with the car. Surprisingly enough I actually made a profit on selling the race car, something that is usually the complete opposite. I sold the car and trailer to it's new happy owner in Arkansas. The new owner is going to race it at George Ray's Wild Cat racetrack - a very famous 1/8th mile "outlaw" track in the south that runs anything from the daily driver to 4 second blown alcohol unlimited cars. The track is also very famous for its lack of anything resembling safety.

DSC04888.JPG

DSC04885.JPG

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?ei=UTF-8...=110291&b=2

So gone is the Vega, gone is the Vette. I occasionally miss them.

But when the weather gets nice and I want to go for a cruise, I do have a new toy to play with......

Gold_Wing_2_pearl_white.jpg

So the Vega wasn't bought to run moonshine???? :P

The video is cool. That track sure does look old school. It reminded me of when we use to go to the illegals in Tucson and L.A.

Glad to read that all is well. I saw some newcasts about some pretty bad storms and was just wondering how you and Tracy are doing with all that going on. I wasn't sure if it was anywhere near you two.

Isn't this a birthday month for you guys too???? :happybday If it is!!!!!

Have fun on the bike and stay safe out there.

Andrew

Glad you two are doing ok. Did you ever get the monster garage built??? Chuck

No, but from the sound of it he finally got the plummin indoors :smilelol:smilelol

Glad you two are doing ok. Did you ever get the monster garage built??? Chuck

No, but from the sound of it he finally got the plummin indoors :smilelol:smilelol

Good One !!!! :thumbs