wiring help AGAIN

Johnny B

Now Iam getting in to this spagetti wiring here there are four connectors in the kick panel on the passenger side 3 black and 1 white multi wires going to the white (clear) one the others are pigtailed out of the white (clear) one. does anyone have any clue what they go to, my guess is maybe a flasher but the connectors there dont look like the type to plug into the flasher. If a Pic is needed i will have to borrow a camera to get it to you. Thanks for letting me bother you guys again. Johnny B

Johnny didn't mention but this is on his 78 Anniversary Vette. I thought that might help some of you experts picture what he's into.

Johnny didn't mention but this is on his 78 Anniversary Vette. I thought that might help some of you experts picture what he's into.
OOOPPPPPSSSS :cfdeadagain

I'm not sure what your looking at, but hopefully you can read a wiring diagram.

Here's a link with everything you need, Diagrams, explanations, and locations of every electrical part in your 78.

Click Here !!!!

thanks for the diagram but...... in there its showing (2) two anti theft relays there is but one in the car. unless iam reading it wrong,

I think posting a couple of pics would help.

And if they don't help at least we would have some new pics to look at... :lol