Has anyone done

Shifty

True duals on a C4 that had to go through emmisions testing?

I would like to install my Hooker 02149's without teh y-pipe, but with dual Dynomax cats, x-pipe back to B&B cans. However,

I don't know if this is going to be an emmisions problem. Let's say it's cool, do I get cats with teh air tap on teh side, or can I

eliminate that?

Thanks ahead of time.... :burnout2

I don't think that would make a diff in emmisions. As long as the cats are still in place......

Never done so I'm not sure though......

Andrew

That's what I'm afeared of....spending lots of money and time, only to be shot down by teh MAN, even if it does run clean...

I know its allowed on the C3s as long as the cats are there. One of the biggest hurdles to get over with the C4 and up, is making the computer happy with the mod. Other than that, there are hot rodded cars going through all the time.

I know its allowed on the C3s as long as the cats are there. One of the biggest hurdles to get over with the C4 and up, is making the computer happy with the mod. Other than that, there are hot rodded cars going through all the time.

Hmmm....hadn't thought about that....would a MAF system have problems adjusting to duals do you think? Crap,

something else to think about....