Free Photography

ICULUKN

I have expanded ArizonaAutoRacing.com to include 'free to download' wallpapers.

http://www.arizonaautoracing.com/Gallery.htm

Well this has been VERY popular, so.... I have invested in some great photography equipment to begin doing my own photos.

For ACE members that are members of ArizonaAutoRacing.com I am offering free high resolution pictures of your cars.

I will even host them in the gallery section of ArizonaAutoRacing.com for you.

For a sample of the racing shots I took this weekend go here.

http://www.arizonaautoracing.com/Gallery-RoadRacing.htm

I have a couple of great sites that we can visit to capture the right light and backgrounds.

If you are interested please respond to this thread and we can schedule a date.

G

Definitely interested but I've gotta get out the Random Orbital and get to work first.

The rule of thirds is a compositional rule of thumb in photography.[1] The rule states that an image can be divided into nine equal parts by two equally-spaced horizontal lines and two equally-spaced vertical lines. The four points formed by the intersections of these lines can be used to align features in the photograph. Proponents of this technique claim that aligning a photograph with these points creates more tension, energy and interest in the photo than simply centering the feature would.

The application of the rule of thirds to photographs is considered by many to make them more aesthetically pleasing and professional-looking. The rule of thirds can be applied by lining up subjects with the guiding lines, placing the horizon on the top or bottom line instead of the center, or allowing linear features in the photograph to flow from section to section.

Rivertree_thirds_md.gif

200605022117.jpg

So I have a really cute friend of mine who is going to be posing on Pete's car (cuz its just not my thing) and I wanted to know if there is a copyright on the photos??? Or who owns the Photos once they are taken??

After the photos are taken I want to blow up a good one to poster size for Pete to enjoy. :wub

I have expanded ArizonaAutoRacing.com to include 'free to download' wallpapers.

http://www.arizonaautoracing.com/Gallery.htm

Well this has been VERY popular, so.... I have invested in some great photography equipment to begin doing my own photos.

For ACE members that are members of ArizonaAutoRacing.com I am offering free high resolution pictures of your cars.

I will even host them in the gallery section of ArizonaAutoRacing.com for you.

For a sample of the racing shots I took this weekend go here.

http://www.arizonaautoracing.com/Gallery-RoadRacing.htm

I have a couple of great sites that we can visit to capture the right light and backgrounds.

If you are interested please respond to this thread and we can schedule a date.

G

Thanks for the offer Glenn, I'd be down for that.

Robert and Elizabeth

Us too, I think that would be really cool. I would want it blown up for my garage. I need something besides the white walls.

So I have a really cute friend of mine who is going to be posing on Pete's car (cuz its just not my thing) and I wanted to know if there is a copyright on the photos??? Or who owns the Photos once they are taken??

After the photos are taken I want to blow up a good one to poster size for Pete to enjoy. :wub

I would own the photos, but would offer them for free to members of both forums. If you are not a member, the raw jpg images would be available for purchase for $5.20... Details are here.

http://www.arizonaautoracing.com/Photography.htm

DynoCompPCar2-800.jpg

The images that are posted are not the original images... they have been photoshopped into the sizes available... The raw images are significantly bigger and can be placed along the vertical lines. For wall paper, which is what the images are designed to be, I have centered many of the pictures; so you icons can go around...:)

You could alway$ work $omething out with Glenn to buy the right$.

Us too, I think that would be really cool. I would want it blown up for my garage. I need something besides the white walls.

I have a very good friend who can blow these up to any size and print on almost any material. They can even wrap entire buildings!

Put me in!!! I'd be willing to get this done if it was on a Sunday - Tuesday or something besides Friday or Saturday.

Yea let us know when and where you will be taking the pictures so we can arrange getting there!

I just wanted to know about the rights because we would want to share the pictures with others, not for advertising just to brag a little...lol. :confetti:

God I love my camera.. this is a pic of Elizabeth & Robert front emblem..

This is the low resolution one....

post-143-1202609964.jpg

Robert and Elizabeth

How did the ZO6 emblem come across??? I would like to see it if it came out ok.

Robert is off all week and I am off Thursday and Friday. Lets get together and do this.

A little photoshop work and all the bugs and other crusty items are gone......\

111.jpg

That right there is the difference in a perfect job when it comes to details. The problem with high resolution, it will find all the imperfections and make them stand out.

Great work Glen and Dwayne!

I was going to photoshop it.. but then it really wouldnt be her emblem.. it would be a modified one...

I will agree that it looks alot better photoshopped

I could add the clear bra back on and leave the bugs out.

Hell I could put bunny ears on it too... :bolt: