jmartin i wasnt so lucky

Johnny B

Pretty scary stuff. Up here the cold winters take their toll on houses due to poor wiring and people using electric heaters they forget to shut off.

Robert and Elizabeth

OMG!! When did this happen? How did it happen, meaning what was the cause? Is everyone in your family ok? Those are some very ugly pictures.

OMG!! When did this happen? How did it happen, meaning what was the cause? Is everyone in your family ok? Those are some very ugly pictures.

only one home was myself and my dog, and stupid me thought i was going to put it out, gave it a hell of a try though. we both got out ok. I was caused by a gas dryer no not the lint trap. mechanical defective safety switch. That reminds me if your wife uses dryer sheet in the dryer, please do your selves a huge favor. every week take the lint screen and wash it with hot soapy water and a brush, dryer sheets put a film over the screen and then it cant breathe results arent pretty, it happened last winter. Thats only two of many pics i have in action.

I consider myself to be very fortunate, if I was'nt home when it started and the wife and kids was here I know I would have had photo's like yours too or maybe even worse. Very sorry to see you wearnt so lucky. Thanks for the info on the dryer sheets I'll pass it on to the wife too.

every week take the lint screen and wash it with hot soapy water and a brush, dryer sheets put a film over the screen and then it cant breathe results arent pretty, it happened last winter. Thats only two of many pics i have in action.

Wow thats bad, really sorry for your loss...

And thanks for the tip, I will make sure this gets done before the next load is dryed...:thumbs