[east siders] what time are we meeting for Gila Bend

ICULUKN

Robert and Elizabeth

I'd say lets meet up with the Tucson crowd in Casa Grande at 0930 so that means we leave AZ Mills by 0800. Or, we could meet up with the westsiders and do it like last year. I personally think it would be easier going to Casa Grande and then over to Gila Bend for us IMHO. What do you all want to do? Either way, we should leave AZ Mills by 0800 to meet where ever we end up meeting.

E~

Who is coordinating the west siders... maybe they can come to AZ mills this year... then we can caravan down to Casa Grande together.

Who is coordinating the west siders... maybe they can come to AZ mills this year... then we can caravan down to Casa Grande together.

That's the plan Glen, since last year we did the Northern route(I-10).

I here by nomante P51tj/TIM to orginase the west siders meet.

anyone second the nomanation?

If I organize it, ya might end up in Laughlin :lol ... If the group is leavin AZ Mills @ 0800 then our departure should be NLT 07:55.... I mean 07:15. Lowes @ I-10 and Dysart. See yas there!

I here by nomante P51tj/TIM to orginase the west siders meet.

anyone second the nomanation?

If I organize it, ya might end up in Laughlin :lol ... If the group is leavin AZ Mills @ 0800 then our departure should be NLT 07:55.... I mean 07:15. Lowes @ I-10 and Dysart. See yas there!

Laughlin? Karen and I are headed there on the 18th. :partydance: See you at Lowes at 7:15!

Plan your arrival time in Gila Bend after 10:30 AM

Remember the cruise from firebird is about an hour to Gila.

And be warned, there is now an officer on duty at the Mobil school west of the town of Maricopa. And he cruises from Mobil to Gila...

SLamb.jpg

Kameron, your two years are up. You're traffic school eligible again bud :lol :lol

Just one officer... who is going to be the sacrificial lamb this year....

I volunteer as when I get the ticket I can just skip the country.

Plan your arrival time in Gila Bend after 10:30 AM

Remember the cruise from firebird is about an hour to Gila.

And be warned, there is now an officer on duty at the Mobil school west of the town of Maricopa. And he cruises from Mobil to Gila...

Can you map that for us?

Robert and Elizabeth

Gary (Speedratchet), could you please post where we are to meet you in Casa Grande again? It should be a nice easy place right off the freeway for us all to meet up with plenty of room. I know you plan on leaving by 0930 in order to be at Dawg's party by 1030.

Since it is 60 miles from Casa Grande to Gila Bend, perhaps if we leave Casa Grande at 0945-1000 we might arrive at a better suited time for Dawg's party? Remember, he did not want us there before 1030.

E~

A link to the maps ------> Click Me !!!

Yeah Chuck, there is a 2 lane road from Casa Grande to Ajo, it's not real busy or the greatest pavement either...

Don't go that way.

Gary (Speedratchet), could you please post where we are to meet you in Casa Grande again? It should be a nice easy place right off the freeway for us all to meet up with plenty of room. I know you plan on leaving by 0930 in order to be at Dawg's party by 1030.

Since it is 60 miles from Casa Grande to Gila Bend, perhaps if we leave Casa Grande at 0945-1000 we might arrive at a better suited time for Dawg's party? Remember, he did not want us there before 1030.

E~

Last time we met at Cracker Barrell, just west of I-10 at the Florence St exit. Easy to find.

Robert and Elizabeth

E~

Last time we met at Cracker Barrell, just west of I-10 at the Florence St exit. Easy to find.

Cracker Barrell it is by 0930. See you all then! :partydance:

E~

Cracker Barrell it is by 0930. See you all then! :partydance:

Sorry I missed your post, but yes we'll meet at the Cracker Barrell.

Directions

Eastside Meeting Place: Arizona Mills - Eastside Parking Lot

Time: 7:30 Arrive and BS

Depart: 8:00 for Casa Grande.

Woot!

See you bright and early.