I love stupid people on Craigslist

Devryn

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/car/561710995.html

AWD? Really...Wow...That must be some rare vette! Or, they don't know wtf they're talking about...I'd guess the latter.

Oh, and "freeway" Chevrolet is accepting non refundable $5000 deposits for the "2009 Chevy Camaro."

How are they accepting non-refundable deposits for a car that won't exist? Oh, the new Camaro is coming out, but the model year is going to be 2010, even though they're expected to be available in February or March 09.

:eek It even sat in a collectors garage!!!!

:lol

Geesh Tony, don't be so negative, always with the negative vibs, (what movie is that from?). IT GOES is in a collector garage. You know, the place the old doll sends stuff to that can't be in the house. :smilelol:smilelol

Geesh Tony, don't be so negative, always with the negative vibs, (what movie is that from?).

Kelly's Heros ---Whoof....Whoof----

AWD? Really...Wow...That must be some rare vette! Or, they don't know wtf they're talking about...I'd guess the latter.

Oh, and "freeway" Chevrolet is accepting non refundable $5000 deposits for the "2009 Chevy Camaro."

How are they accepting non-refundable deposits for a car that won't exist? Oh, the new Camaro is coming out, but the model year is going to be 2010, even though they're expected to be available in February or March 09.

Wonder what kind of answer I'll get.

Hi,

Do you know if the front drive shaft can be removed? I’m looking at a corvette for my next drifting car and AWD cars are really hard to get sideways without some way to disengage and make it rear wheel drive only.

Thanks, :banannasword:

Robert and Elizabeth

Hi,

Do you know if the front drive shaft can be removed? I’m looking at a corvette for my next drifting car and AWD cars are really hard to get sideways without some way to disengage and make it rear wheel drive only.

ROFLMAO!!! :smilelol:smilelol

Hi,

Now that's some funny chit!!!! :smilelol