9 Second C6Z

Loud Pedal

Robert and Elizabeth

Ok, first of all, that Z did not have stock wheels on the rear. Those were 17-18inch Camaro wheels.

Second, his burnout sucked, so that probably means he has been running more than once down the track that day, so the tires were already warmed up.

Third, any C6Z that can run 10.02 in my book KICKS AZZ!!!!!!!! I know of one other person on this forum who can do that with his Camaro, Nic D.

That CAM sounded sooooo wicked though very unstreetable. But we love it!!! :wub

Ok, first of all, that Z did not have stock wheels on the rear. Those were 17-18inch Camaro wheels.

Second, his burnout sucked, so that probably means he has been running more than once down the track that day, so the tires were already warmed up.

Third, any C6Z that can run 10.02 in my book KICKS AZZ!!!!!!!! I know of one other person on this forum who can do that with his Camaro, Nic D.

Elizabeth....

It seems like you and I are always going at it....Maybe its because you think I am wrong all the time.

Maybe if I post a vid on youtube and title it 8 second C5.. then all you haters would start treating me 1/2 way decent.

G.

Elizabeth....

It seems like you and I are always going at it....Maybe its because you think I am wrong all the time.

Maybe if I post a vid on youtube and title it 8 second C5.. then all you haters would start treating me 1/2 way decent.

G.

Oh, we all love you Glen. :grphug::grphug::grphug:

Robert and Elizabeth

Elizabeth....

G.

I must have missed something here. Please explain to me where I said you were wrong.... If I am wrong, I whole heartedly apologize. I have much respect for you and your 10.59 best time (as far as I know). Where I have treated you badly????

Glenn, you know I respect you Bud but E didn't mention you once in her post. Or was that the problem?

I don't know that I actually know what your Vette is capable of but why does every fast Vette thread end up with you defending yourself? Are bragging rights that important? Your Vette is incredible but as E said any Vette (yours included if you've done it) that can run 10.02 is amazing.

Let's not turn this into another Glenn defends himself thread. I honestly don't think that's what anyone wants to hear rehashed.

Guys... all I am saying is that .. there is no time... so how can you say that its a 10.02?

I may be a skeptic, and Im not saying the car isnt fast... but.... without a time on the video... no one can honestly say its a 10.02....

Guys... all I am saying is that .. there is no time... so how can you say that its a 10.02?

I may be a skeptic, and Im not saying the car isnt fast... but.... without a time on the video... no one can honestly say its a 10.02....

Agree 100% with you Glen! It's still sweet sounding and nobody could deny it's fast. Just none of us knows for sure how fast. We're taking the posters word that it's 10.02 and if it isn't, who cares it's still faster than 95% of Vettes out there.

Robert and Elizabeth

You are 100% right Glenn, they did not post what the time ended up being. It still sounds wicked fast and I bet it runs 10's all day like yours can. :thumbs

Are we still friends???? :wub

We have a cool C6 Z06 here I will take a Vid of it when I start it.

Is it yeller?