Two Post Bend Pak Auto Lift

Don&Patty

A friend of mine is consolidating two repair shops into one and has two used Bend Pak two post lifts, 9000lbs. capacity for sale. The lift’s are only two years old and in excellent condition. He is asking $1800.00 each. If you’re interested let me know.

lift.jpg

A friend of mine is consolidating two repair shops into one and has two used Bend Pak two post lifts, 9000lbs. capacity for sale. The lift’s are only two years old and in excellent condition. He is asking $1800.00 each. If you’re interested let me know.

lift.jpg

If the roof of my garage was tall enough I'd be all over this. Good luck!

bump

lift.jpg

I am very interested. Can this lift get under a vette?

It's a shame you live so far away. If you got this, it would be a great place for Corvette weekends. :lol

Good luck. I just wish I had a place for it.

lift.jpg

We have a few of those same lifts @ the Dealership I work for, Yes you can get it under a Vette...You have to lift on the rear of the car about a inch to do so. And I suggest putting some kind of padding on the left post to protect drivers doors from damage. :2cents

lift.jpg

They put my C5 on it when I changed exhaust. But to make sure I'll check Monday and let you know for sure.

lift.jpg

They put my C5 on it when I changed exhaust. But to make sure I'll check Monday and let you know for sure.

Thanks. A model # would be good too plz.

It's a shame you live so far away. If you got this, it would be a great place for Corvette weekends. :lol

On the contrary, it's a great location for Vette weekends!!

I hope it all works out for you.

lift.jpg

Hi. Can you find out the model #'s and post. Thanks.

On the contrary, it's a great location for Vette weekends!!

I hope it all works out for you.

:agree My lift would be Ace's lift. I don't have the shop built for this yet, so it's a little premature. I am trying to get a good deal on it in which case I'll store it until I can get the shop done. Speaking of which... Don... Any news?

lift.jpg

I guarantee that you aint gettin it under mine without driving the car up on blocks of wood or somethink the like... You can barely get air under my car without it dragging...

• 2 weeks later...