looking for some fast vette's in mesa/phx/tempe/scottsdale...

redocmach1

hi, i am new to the forum and was just wondering if there any stock c6 Z06's or any other vettes around the area that like to go out and have fun. I am on other boards such as svtp, azss, smc, need2speed, and more...my buddy has a sprayed 500 whp ls2 gto and we are always lookin to run a vette around here, so if anyone is intersted please pm me or reply. thanks.

{begin Public Forum Disclaimer}

You do know that street racing is both illegal and frowned upon, RIGHT?

{/end Public Forum Disclaimer}

500 RWHP? Be careful around a few of our members, you will lose all of your lunch money... :noevil:

lol yes i know.

and no i dont want a tt 800whp c5 to run, just lookin for some stock c6z's or some bolton or h/c c5's or c6's...we run neck and neck with ZOSICK who is a h/c bolton c5z when he is off spray and were just lookin for some more vettes around here, just sayin that if any are interested to let me know...:)

Well you guys can always join us at Speedworld for the "Bring your Daily Driver" event.

Heres the link to the event... LINK !!!

I will have my queen-ann family truckster there if your up to the challenge... :lol

Truckster.jpg

we will be there! just looking for some street action as well, just asking, if no one is down thats cool as well, just wanted to see

thanks.

Here Ill fill in the rest of your Profile for you....

redocmach1

Age 15

Location Unknown

Birthday On or after the day 90% of members here graduated High school.

Interests Member of club "Wanabees" and Chairman of club "Pozer"

Other Information

Year of Corvette 2004

Color: none..ie primer

106574.jpg

First Name: g (because mommy wont let me legaly change my name from Greg to Gangster)

Last Name: watkins

City: mesa ...West-siiide

State: Arizona

Zip Code: 8501 (the cardboard box that I live in does not need a full zip code)

Statistics

Left: Shortley there after

Profile Views: 3*

Local Time: Feb 1 2008, 06:41 AM

my buddy has a sprayed 500 whp ls2 gto and we are always lookin to run a vette around here, so if anyone is intersted please pm me or reply. thanks.

I know of some little 3.0 liter Toyotas that would gladly put your buddy's "kids toy" in its place and burst your ego while they are at it, street racing is dumb.

-MT

Here Ill fill in the rest of your Profile for you....
redocmach1

Age 15

Location Unknown

Birthday On or after the day 90% of members here graduated High school.

Interests Member of club "Wanabees" and Chairman of club "Pozer"

Other Information

Year of Corvette 2004

Color: none..ie primer

106574.jpg

First Name: g (because mommy wont let me legaly change my name from Greg to Gangster)

Last Name: watkins

City: mesa ...West-siiide

State: Arizona

Zip Code: 8501 (the cardboard box that I live in does not need a full zip code)

Statistics

Left: Shortley there after

Profile Views: 3*

Local Time: Feb 1 2008, 06:41 AM

haha thats funny.

tonys a good friend of mine...why you guys are talking shit i have no idea...but its fine. Pm me if anyone is down. thanks.

why you guys are talking shit i have no idea...but its fine. Pm me if anyone is down. thanks.

Because street racing is idiocy. Aside from that, asking for street racers in a public forum is even bigger idiocy.

ok well thanks for your opinion, i have a different one. well everyone tells me, and by watching videos of "lankhoss" and so on... it seems that c6 zo6's are pretty fast, just wanted to run a stock one to see if one can beat the goat since we ran right next to a h/c bolton c5z a couple weeeks ago. (i would post the vid but haha i dont think it would be appreciated) I did not know the replies id get on this site, sorry for posting. I do like racing and since the goat doesnt hook at the track and i hate waiting in 3 hrs of a line to get 2 passes in, its just not too fun. So we take it to the street where no one is around.

Redocmach1,

You have to realize that you come on a board, and start asking for street races. Its not going to be welcomed. If you actually came out to some of our events, get to know some people, and then posted; you may have gotten a little response... but I doubt it....

Robert and Elizabeth
Redocmach1,

You have to realize that you come on a board, and start asking for street races. Its not going to be welcomed. If you actually came out to some of our events, get to know some people, and then posted; you may have gotten a little response... but I doubt it....

Well put Glenn. :agree

Guest Vettski
we will be there! just looking for some street action as well, just asking, if no one is down thats cool as well, just wanted to see

thanks.

:crazy

hi, i am new to the forum and was just wondering if there any stock c6 Z06's or any other vettes around the area that like to go out and have fun. I am on other boards such as svtp, azss, smc, need2speed, and more...my buddy has a sprayed 500 whp ls2 gto and we are always lookin to run a vette around here, so if anyone is intersted please pm me or reply. thanks.

I wonder if Eddie could set something up?? :burnout2

Yeah, I don't have a clue where he'd find anyone with a stock :D C6Z.

Well, gotta peal out in my YUGO, or as Gary would say, my BluGo.

:burnout

I wonder if Eddie could set something up?? :burnout2

:eddie2::yesnod:eddie2:

thanks.

Reviewing the thread, it looks like you have already heard that no one here is looking for a street race, so I am going to lock this post down.

As for the high jack posts, I moved to off topic official highjack thread.

Phil...

thanks.

Reviewing the thread, it looks like you have already heard that no one here is looking for a street race, so I am going to lock this post down.

As for the high jack posts, I moved to off topic official highjack thread.

Phil...

Members posts have been removed from open forum @ Members request. Will discuss topic by way of pm.

Tim