WTB - Wireless Internet Laptop with Windows XP

jstrutt

Anyone know where a good place in Phoenix is to buy a used laptop with wireless internet and Windows XP? Also need a port for a mouse I can plug in. :cfdeadagain

I have one that I'll sell you for twice what it's worth so you can avoid customs.... :rolf

Yes I'm in Canada but I will be down from February 10 to after the Gila Bend Cruise. Bigger market there then here. Also, there is no Customs payments.

Guest 1FASTC4
Yes I'm in Canada but I will be down from February 10 to after the Gila Bend Cruise. Bigger market there then here. Also, there is no Customs payments.

I miss the chick in the old avatar.

do you need a PS2 port for your favorite mouse that was made in 1998? or will a laptop with a usb work?

I have A nice laptop for sale that I got with my business purschase. Heck Ill throw in a usb mouse if you want.

PM from Chad:

For Sale 1 laptop, works great $1.99

For Sale 1 USB mouse $795.99

Will not seperate!!!

Dwayne, you were right. He got me good but a laptop is better then a lapdance from Karen! :banannarainbow: In other worsd I bought from Chad.

• 4 weeks later...

Be careful buying a used Laptop. I just bought one and it turned out to be a piece of S***. It is going to take me some more dough just to get it up and running properly.

Got mine from Chad. I traded him a smoke dectector smasher for it. :bang:bang:bang It proves that he destroys more than clutches. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol