Looking for

Johnny B

are you guys tired of me yet?????????????? :banannasword: would anyone know where i can locate power door lock harnesses (3) of them left and right doors and the crossover dash harness USED. for a 1978 late production. any help would be appriciated. cant afford new :cfdeadagain

You might ask ACE Forum member "glorydayz", he seems to have his fingers in some Vette stuff. Shoot him a pm. Good luck!

You might ask ACE Forum member "glorydayz", he seems to have his fingers in some Vette stuff. Shoot him a pm. Good luck!
thanks for your help

And try contacting 20th street auto... LINK!!!

We arent tired of you, but you can only ask the same question so many times before you get no more replies...

• 2 weeks later...
And try contacting 20th street auto... LINK!!!

We arent tired of you, but you can only ask the same question so many times before you get no more replies...

Ok sorry no more post requesting help I promise

Couldnt find any used harnesses so with the help of a member who sent me a pic of a complete harness lying on the garage floor and close ups of the connectors i was able to locate the original connectors and actually made my own harnesses now I have a power doorlock dash cross-over harness to add to my 78. now the blue plug thats on the harness that goes under the dash looks like its a splice type connector to be inserted between two connectors that are already there in the dash. Is anyone familiar with this connectors location so i dont have to rip the dash apart AGAIN Iam trying to borrow a digital camera to take a picture of the connector iam talking about if anyone has a hard time understanding what iam talking about. I will add pic as soon as i can. Thanks Johnny B

Heres the link to the pictures of the harness and connector iam referring to:

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii28/ubowl/P1010001.jpg

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii28/ubowl/P1010004.jpg