Looking for corvette stuff?

jagoff

Ok, so ive got to put a couple plugs in for some seriously good deals.

Lately I have been looking for exhaust for my car, and tire pressure sensors for my new wheels. From a popular retailer that rhymes with becklers, the shopping cars said $1250 shipped for exhaust and tire sensors.

I went to TByrne Motorsports looking for exhasut. their prices look like everyone elses, but they claim that if you call them, youll get a wicked low price. This is very true. I ordered a B&B bullit exhaust (twin tip) for much less than 600 bucks brand new. total was 689 shipped with 3 day UPS shipping from MA! They have way more stuff too. not just exhaust. 1-877-4-TBYRNE

Ok my other plug is for Bob at House of Wheels. I saw him advertising 2001-2004 tire pressure sensors at $34.00 a piece. I called him and ordered, total for 4 sensors and everything they need to go on the car, including the nuts was about 160 shipped from FL. Fed Ex.

They also have nice wheels there too for awesome prices. Their prices on OEM GM wheels are rediculous. give him a call at (561)445-7606 he will hook you up.

I've dealt with Bob at House of Wheels in the past and I have to agree with you :thumbs

Ok, so ive got to put a couple plugs in for some seriously good deals.

Lately I have been looking for exhaust for my car, and tire pressure sensors for my new wheels. From a popular retailer that rhymes with becklers, the shopping cars said $1250 shipped for exhaust and tire sensors.

I went to TByrne Motorsports looking for exhasut. their prices look like everyone elses, but they claim that if you call them, youll get a wicked low price. This is very true. I ordered a B&B bullit exhaust (twin tip) for much less than 600 bucks brand new. total was 689 shipped with 3 day UPS shipping from MA! They have way more stuff too. not just exhaust. 1-877-4-TBYRNE

Ok my other plug is for Bob at House of Wheels. I saw him advertising 2001-2004 tire pressure sensors at $34.00 a piece. I called him and ordered, total for 4 sensors and everything they need to go on the car, including the nuts was about 160 shipped from FL. Fed Ex.

They also have nice wheels there too for awesome prices. Their prices on OEM GM wheels are rediculous. give him a call at (561)445-7606 he will hook you up.

My soon to be 18x12's or 19x12's wll come from Bob... I've heard a lot of good about House of Wheels.

Glad to see thatyou got those sensors a it cheaper!!

Just as an FYI Tbyrne has gotten into to trouble as of late for how low they sell exhaust for. Example: We spent about 300k with corsa in the last year and a half but for some reason Tbyrne get s a better deal but he isn't a direct WD buyer. Well they get it from another source but for some reason their source can buy cheaper than us even though we have the best buy in. Funny how that works I have stopped matching their prices for the most part at the shop just because I can barely make anything on exhaust when I match them or a few other online places. Its a vicious world out there for sure sounds like a good buy no doubt :)

Just as an FYI Tbyrne has gotten into to trouble as of late for how low they sell exhaust for. Example: We spent about 300k with corsa in the last year and a half but for some reason Tbyrne get s a better deal but he isn't a direct WD buyer. Well they get it from another source but for some reason their source can buy cheaper than us even though we have the best buy in. Funny how that works I have stopped matching their prices for the most part at the shop just because I can barely make anything on exhaust when I match them or a few other online places. Its a vicious world out there for sure sounds like a good buy no doubt :)

right on. sorry to hear my good deal is your businesses misfortune man. I didnt know we had a retailer on here. sorry man.

EDIT: i didnt want this to sound like i was being a jerk here ill rephrase. Jason, dude if i knew you were a retailer, i probably wouldve gone to you just because your part of the ACE family. sorry man i didnt know.

Damn Pete... Come through here all braggin... Kickin poor Jason right in the balls... Insensitive ass NOOB!!!! :leaving

Damn Pete... Come through here all braggin... Kickin poor Jason right in the balls... Insensitive ass NOOB!!!! :leaving

i sent him a pm. i didnt mean for it to sound that way. my apologies. i edited my post to reflect my true demeanor while writing the last message.

Naw man... I'm just breakin yer balls....

Good on ya for finding a great deal.

Naw man... I'm just breakin yer balls....

Good on ya for finding a great deal.

yeah, but i felt bad, so i fixed it. :leaving

ACE 'members' (Ha!) are free to find the best deal they can, no obligation. It just so happens that many of us have gotten that best deal at Xtreme, I got my B&B's there super-cheap. But I've also used TByrne for other stuff.

Capitalism. Love it or leave it.

:devil Pete, I can already tell...you've got mod-fever, so chances are you'll be seeing Jason and the boys at Xtreme or one of the other speed shops in town in the near future! :yesnod

ACE 'members' (Ha!) are free to find the best deal they can, no obligation. It just so happens that many of us have gotten that best deal at Xtreme, I got my B&B's there super-cheap. But I've also used TByrne for other stuff.

Capitalism. Love it or leave it.

:devil Pete, I can already tell...you've got mod-fever, so chances are you'll be seeing Jason and the boys at Xtreme or one of the other speed shops in town in the near future! :yesnod

I DO NEED A N/A TUNE!!!

actually ive had the mod bug for a few years. i had an 03 mustang with full boltons and 4.10s running 13s, i jsut cut my losses and upgraded. lol i figured that a vette was a better investment than a kenne bell

I by all means wasn't saying that he should have came here or id never talk to him again or anything just sharing some insight to our little business world its cut throat sometimes but I do what I can :) we changed the policy for supplied parts we dont charge any extra because of that reason so please don't take it that I was bashing your deal

Jason

I by all means wasn't saying that he should have came here or id never talk to him again or anything just sharing some insight to our little business world its cut throat sometimes but I do what I can :) we changed the policy for supplied parts we dont charge any extra because of that reason so please don't take it that I was bashing your deal

Jason

right on bro. ill defenitely be wanting an N/A tune if you guys do that.... so i dont have to buy a stupid canned box tune.