How About An ACE F1 Racing Event Again?

Phill's Vette

Phill's Vette

It's been awhile since we did the go carts at F1; Phil, Sean, Andrew/Melissa and Robert & Elizabeth - does anyone have the contact info there to get it set up??

It was a blast last time!

What do you guys think?

Sweeeeeet!!! I had a blast last time!!! Depending on when we do this, I think we can attend. It has been a long time for sure!!!

Actually Tom initiated it last time and got everything set up so Melissa picked up the ball to make sure we had a good turn out. I will ask her if she remembers what needs to be done. I think most of us are in their computer so it shouldn’t be too hard to facilitate.

Andrew

Depending on the date I'm game too. I get emails from F1 now and then, but don't know about any contact info.

Maybe need to lose a few pounds to make the cart go faster though. :lol

Hey guys-Andrew told me about this thread, so here's some info for you....

602-299-6389 Lisa Gustafson was our contact, however, I got an email a few weeks ago with a new contact. Naturally, I've zapped that email off my machine, but they should still have us in the system as Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts, et al.

Unfortunately, my calendar is so full, I don't think I can do a good job setting it up this time around, so if someone wants to pick up the ball, please feel free! I'd love to be able to come out if I can clear whatever the final date will be - and maybe have some female competition this time around :banannasword:

Late!

M~