How do you say SHEIT in Spanish?

Eddie44

Illegal Aliens Rear End Homeland Security Vehicle

Normally, a non-injury rear-end collision wouldn't warrant a news story. But in an ironic twist,this crash involved a van full of illegal immigrants which slammed into an SUV owned by the Department of Homeland Security.

The Arizona Department of Public Safety said the van was heading west Tuesday morning when it was involved in a three-vehicle chain-reaction crash near the Elliot Road off-ramp. Harold Sanders with DPS said, "the 11 illegal immigrants inside the van were turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement."

There were no reports of any injuries, despite the fact that the van was overloaded.

"The passengers inside were moving targets for other vehicular danger," Sanders said. "The van was not designed to hold 11 people, that's based on the amount of seat positions."

• 5 years later...

sheet, like you put on a bed ???? example: I really got'a take a sheet man! I've been thinking about this one for awhile, what do I win? .

sheet, like you put on a bed ????

example: I really got'a take a sheet man!

I've been thinking about this one for awhile, what do I win?

So were you doing the thinking at the same place you were doing the stinking?

As I was reading it, I was thinking "Didn't this happen once before several years ago? What are the odds?", then after your post, I went back and looked at the posting date. :lol :lol

I noticed right away but was trying to figure out WTF you were up to. At first I thought you had hacked my signon because I have no recollection of this post but then I looked at the date.