Gila Bend Cruise

dewey

Guess I'll start the thread to get it going, and about a week out, I'll set a time and place to meet up so we can cruise to that mega-opolis Gila Bend.

Just reply if you are going to attend!

I'm yer Huckleberry....

Took me a minute to figure out where I heard that before. Tombstone?

Man I was Really looking foreword to this trip as it would be my 1 year anniversary with ACE but if it's next weekend I'll be working

It's the 16th, not the 10th.

• 2 weeks later...
Robert and Elizabeth
Lets meet at McDonalds on 8280 N Cortaro Rd @ 0815 and depart at 0830.

Meeting Place Directions

We'll also stop in Casa Grande at about 0930 if anyone wants to travel with us from there.

Meeting spot in Casa Grande is the Crackle Barrell at Florence Blvd and I-10. We from Phoenix plan on being there by 0930.

E~

Meeting Place Directions

We'll also stop in Casa Grande at about 0930 if anyone wants to travel with us from there.

Meeting spot in Casa Grande is the Crackle Barrell at Florence Blvd and I-10. We from Phoenix plan on being there by 0930.

E~

We'll see you there!

Meeting Place Directions

E~

We'll see you there!

Can't make it Gary, am in the Bay area for the week, have a great and safe time.

Mike

Meeting Place Directions

Sounds good. Probably see you @ 0930 Cracker Barrel.

I'll see all yall at Mikky Dees...

You guys can count me in too. And since I heards its for members only (which I hope I'm a member by signing up on this forum), well this guy (Big Poppa) invited me so you can blame him.

Thanks Big Poppa.

You guys can count me in too. And since I heards its for members only (which I hope I'm a member by signing up on this forum), well this guy (Big Poppa) invited me so you can blame him.

Thanks Big Poppa.

That's great. We'll see you soon. :ACE:

Thanks Big Poppa.

That's great. We'll see you soon. :ACE:

Thanks again.

Thanks Big Poppa.

Oh yeah sure... Just blame the fat guy!!! As to the member status, yer all good. Catch ya this weekend....