ACE listing our Businesses and Careers

1EVLC7

chris "kinad" added ")" to the end linkof the link

fixed the link for ya chris

http://www.barkybunch.com

Thanks Cahd, i guess if i would have put a space after the link that would have worked - it figures, the guys that are making the spelling corrections are not such good spellArs are we? (my fingers are too fat to correct others' spelling errors)

did you click on the link I made for you?

what is your high score?

:D

Seriously, I'm a finance manager in the defense industry.

Does that mean you're the one that buys the $200 hammers and $1000 toilet seats? :lol:lol

No, I'm on the other side of that transaction. :partydance:

John: retired 28 years as City Mass Transportation Planner and retired 2 year hotel owner Karen: retired 15 years banking, retired hotel(s) owner for 15 years now sexy girl that looks after retarted ex-planner

Me - White collar criminal

Wife - Psychotherapist.....no, really.

So, you are a lawyer?! :lol:leaving

No...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!! Here's some lawyer humor......

Having already downed a few power drinks, she turned around, faced him, looked him straight in the eye and said, .

'Listen up, buddy. I screw anybody, any time, anywhere, your place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on, dirty, clean ... it just doesn't matter to me.

I've been doing it ever since I got out of college and I just love it.'

Eyes now wide with interest, he responded - - -

'No kidding. I'm a lawyer, too. What firm are you with?'

Only a handful of us knows what it is that each other does for a living, If we are looking for a home remedy

we could probably ask Elizabeth, If we are helping our kids with math homework (and we are stumped as well) :banghead

We could see if Sean :cone could Bail us out. Hell, we could ask Dwayne,

"Whens the next train comming?" I've seen a Plumber, a Morgage officer and a Retired Police officer :eddie2: in this Forum.

So what is it that you do?

Ed- Internal Service Advisor/Detail Department Mgr. @ a GM Dealer

Susie - ER RN

edit: poor spelling Plumber DOH!

PHD (post hole digger).

Me - White collar criminal

Wife - Psychotherapist.....no, really.

So, you are a lawyer?! :lol:leaving

No...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!! Here's some lawyer humor......

Having already downed a few power drinks, she turned around, faced him, looked him straight in the eye and said, .

'Listen up, buddy. I screw anybody, any time, anywhere, your place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on, dirty, clean ... it just doesn't matter to me.

I've been doing it ever since I got out of college and I just love it.'

Eyes now wide with interest, he responded - - -

'No kidding. I'm a lawyer, too. What firm are you with?'

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Me-Flightline Jet Engine Mech f16 fighters 20+ years USAF Her-Nurse for very long time Both-part time beer testers :black vette::wave1::wave1::wave1:

chris "kinad" added ")" to the end linkof the link

fixed the link for ya chris

http://www.barkybunch.com

Thanks Cahd, i guess if i would have put a space after the link that would have worked - it figures, the guys that are making the spelling corrections are not such good spellArs are we? (my fingers are too fat to correct others' spelling errors)

did you click on the link I made for you?

what is your high score?

:D

nice

i did NOT click on the link until just now - but i'll try and share that one with the guys at work, opening that up here would get me that EVIL eye - you know the one

and my high is 165.x

:leaving

Me-Flightline Jet Engine Mech f16 fighters 20+ years USAF

Her-Nurse for very long time

Both-part time beer testers

:black vette::wave1::wave1::wave1:

Good on ya man. I just retired...well almost...my terminal leave ends on 30 Sep, officially retired 1 Oct (weapons dude). Was at Luke for 12 years, but your name is not familiar. Wonder how I missed you.

Sean

Me-Flightline Jet Engine Mech f16 fighters 20+ years USAF

Her-Nurse for very long time

Both-part time beer testers

:black vette::wave1::wave1::wave1:

Good on ya man. I just retired...well almost...my terminal leave ends on 30 Sep, officially retired 1 Oct (weapons dude). Was at Luke for 12 years, but your name is not familiar. Wonder how I missed you.

Sean

Congrats on the retirment what are you going to do now. Not sure how we missed each other been at luke since 1999.

Congrats on the retirment what are you going to do now. Not sure how we missed each other been at luke since 1999.

Thanks. I'm teaching math at Dysart High now. I got to Luke Dec. 1993. I'm sure once we see each other at an event we'll both go..."I know that guy!" :lol :lol :lol

:beer::wave1::cheers Jim plays in the dirt all day Sherry, I stay in the A/C all day :cfdeadagain:lol:lol We both work for one of the electric companys, and no, we have nothing to do with the bills. Gotta pay it too! :blink:eek:eek:eek

Susan (737FlyGirl) is a Flight Attendant for Sierra Pacific Airlines and FAA Certified Trainer. She spend most of her time transporting :tony: Fire Fighters, :hunter Military, :devil FEMA, and :cool CIA. Oh and I forgot, Hands out peanuts :wave1: Greg (Jester) Owner :cfdeadagain Desert Telecom, Inc a full service Voice Data and Surveillance Company in Tucson and Mexico, And soon to be part owner of RPM-CORVETTES.COM "Just Like Mid America, Only Less Expensive"and local store front in 2nd year. and yes we are going to buy a Dyno !!! :3gears:

Bigfoot, F16 arms? If so did you know Vern Haydon (think he was "Testical Sgt." back then)? He was out at Luke as an F16 munitions guy until about 2000 then PCS'd to Lakenheath. FWIW - My dad retired from the AF after 26 years as a SMSGT. He was a 902 (medic), and later got into hospital admin. He last assignment was running the flight surgeon's office at Willie until he retired in '83. We lived all over the place while I was growing up, England (Lakenheath), Germany (Hessich Oldendorf SMALL mobile radar), MI (KI Sawyer), OH (Rickenbacker), NY (Plattsburg), PA (Middletown) He went to Thailand during Vietnam (Udapow?) was a flight line medic for when the B-52's came home after their runs. Saw some guys splattered on the inside of the fuselage. After he retired he worked in the Pharmacy at the VA in Phx for 17 years because he felt compelled to help the Vets. He's MY hero!! :flag

Bigfoot, F16 arms? If so did you know Vern Haydon (think he was "Testical Sgt." back then)? He was out at Luke as an F16 munitions guy until about 2000 then PCS'd to Lakenheath.

FWIW - My dad retired from the AF after 26 years as a SMSGT. He was a 902 (medic), and later got into hospital admin. He last assignment was running the flight surgeon's office at Willie until he retired in '83. We lived all over the place while I was growing up, England (Lakenheath), Germany (Hessich Oldendorf SMALL mobile radar), MI (KI Sawyer), OH (Rickenbacker), NY (Plattsburg), PA (Middletown)

He went to Thailand during Vietnam (Udapow?) was a flight line medic for when the B-52's came home after their runs. Saw some guys splattered on the inside of the fuselage. After he retired he worked in the Pharmacy at the VA in Phx for 17 years because he felt compelled to help the Vets. He's MY hero!! :flag

Nope, Vern Haydon does not sound familiar. Was he ammo (working in the bomb dump)? Also, there are somewhere around 500 weapons troops on Luke...hard to know everyone. :lol

Bigfoot, F16 arms? If so did you know Vern Haydon (think he was "Testical Sgt." back then)? He was out at Luke as an F16 munitions guy until about 2000 then PCS'd to Lakenheath.

FWIW - My dad retired from the AF after 26 years as a SMSGT. He was a 902 (medic), and later got into hospital admin. He last assignment was running the flight surgeon's office at Willie until he retired in '83. We lived all over the place while I was growing up, England (Lakenheath), Germany (Hessich Oldendorf SMALL mobile radar), MI (KI Sawyer), OH (Rickenbacker), NY (Plattsburg), PA (Middletown)

He went to Thailand during Vietnam (Udapow?) was a flight line medic for when the B-52's came home after their runs. Saw some guys splattered on the inside of the fuselage. After he retired he worked in the Pharmacy at the VA in Phx for 17 years because he felt compelled to help the Vets. He's MY hero!! :flag

Nope, Vern Haydon does not sound familiar. Was he ammo (working in the bomb dump)? Also, there are somewhere around 500 weapons troops on Luke...hard to know everyone. :lol

No he was involved with the bombs and missiles on the planes. Now he's the trouibleshooter for the weapons systems with the manufacturers for USAFE.

• Downvote 1

No he was involved with the bombs and missiles on the planes. Now he's the trouibleshooter for the weapons systems with the manufacturers for USAFE.

Wow, that surprises me that I did not know him then. Back in 2000 I would have sworn I knew all the Tech's on the line in weapons. Wonder how he slipped by me. :chris

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that surprises me that I did not know him then. Back in 2000 I would have sworn I knew all the Tech's on the line in weapons. Wonder how he slipped by me. :chris

Musta' been in stealth mode......

Andrew