ACE listing our Businesses and Careers

1EVLC7

Phill's Vette

Professional Hit Man :hunter

Actually a General Manager for Chevron - NO, I am not responsible for the high prices at the pumps! :cool

Service Engineer (fancy name for "You break it, I fix it") on X-Ray film processors at hospitals, clinics,vets..the animal kind and industrial sites. Slowly upgrading to working on the Digital Imaging side of the business since that's where it's going. Get to drive around from site to site enjoying our wonderful traffic. :banghead Robert :burnout

Me - Aircraft Maintenance Technician for Southwest Airlines. I fix airplanes.Posted Image

Wife - Does something on the computer. Not really sure. Never tried to figure it out. I do know that I would never be able to do what she does though. Some kind of Data Processing I think.

Posted Image

I work for the state (state parks), middle management. Wife is a nursing supervisor at verde medical Use to do build computers for folks, but that turned into a mess. Building a computer for someone apparently means you also have to provide lifetime software, virus, spyware, and external devices support. I still build a few now and then but make it clear up front I'm only responsible for hardware failures (only seen 1 in 20+ computer builds). I build them, I don't teach you how to work them.

Once and assitant Greenskeeper, now about to become the Master's Champion. Recruiter Manager at University of Phoenix, Dad, Husband, and general PITA. Wife is a Sky Mattress for Southwest Airlines

Rick - Manager/Sr Account Executive for Commercial Direct, nationwide commercial mortgage lender

Jacki - Regional HR Director for Robb & Stucky, upscale home furnishing retailer

Posted Image

Only a handful of us knows what it is that each other does for a living, If we are looking for a home remedy

we could probably ask Elizabeth, If we are helping our kids with math homework (and we are stumped as well) :banghead

We could see if Sean :cone could Bail us out. Hell, we could ask Dwayne,

"Whens the next train comming?" I've seen a Plummer, a Morgage officer and a Retired Police officer :eddie2: in this Forum.

So what is it that you do?

Ed- Internal Service Advsor/Detail Department Mgr. @ a GM Dealer

Susie - ER RN

Its spelled "plumber" ed :jester

and it's spelled morTgage (why doesn't that look right)

Me, I kinad do what Chad and Glenn do - I'm working full time at safeway as a deskside support tech, and will be working for myself / a couple friends of mine doing residential and small/medium business computer support

Her - full time SLAVE part time pet sitter (website under development http://www.barkybunch.com) hoping to go full time soon

and it's spelled morTgage (why doesn't that look right)

Me, I kinad do what Chad and Glenn do - I'm working full time at safeway as a deskside support tech, and will be working for myself / a couple friends of mine doing residential and small/medium business computer support

Her - full time SLAVE part time pet sitter (website under development http://www.barkybunch.com) hoping to go full time soon

Chris, it's spelled KINDA and what kinda puter guy are you, the link no worky. Won't get her much business that way :lol

Mine is obvious (see avatar)

-Owner/Operator Calabro Tax & Financial Services, LLC

-Also a Financial Project Manager/Consultant for The Arizona Republic

Me - Aircraft Maintenance Technician for Southwest Airlines. I fix airplanes

mrhusker, do you know a Johnny "Love" An Italian guy from New York that does that stuff for LUV too.

Mine is obvious (see avatar)

-Owner/Operator Calabro Tax & Financial Services, LLC

-Also a Financial Project Manager/Consultant for The Arizona Republic

Me - Aircraft Maintenance Technician for Southwest Airlines. I fix airplanes

mrhusker, do you know a Johnny "Love" An Italian guy from New York that does that stuff for LUV too.

Nope, sorry. I have never been to New York. There is a lot of people working for the LUV. I don't know anyone outside of Phoenix.

I am a self employed Registered Land Surveyor, with offices in Tempe, Casa Grande and Buckeye. Wife, Jackie, manages our 15 employees. www.vaughnls.com ( couldn't figure out what a "topic ID was)

Currently: Certified Flight Instructor for Pan Am...trying to teach foreign pilots not to bend sheet metal either during flight or when near/on the ground. Looking for: Corporate or charter pilot gig, but may wind up at American Eagle...unless TJ gets me in the door at SWA. :partydance:

I think I work, not sure though. Gary reminded me this weekend that I can't remember squat because of my advancing age and decaying brain cells. I think my job has something to do with counting beans and herding cats ... Seriously, I'm a finance manager in the defense industry.

Seriously, I'm a finance manager in the defense industry.

Does that mean you're the one that buys the $200 hammers and $1000 toilet seats? :lol:lol

Only a handful of us knows what it is that each other does for a living, If we are looking for a home remedy

we could probably ask Elizabeth, If we are helping our kids with math homework (and we are stumped as well) :banghead

We could see if Sean :cone could Bail us out. Hell, we could ask Dwayne,

"Whens the next train comming?" I've seen a Plumber, a Morgage officer and a Retired Police officer :eddie2: in this Forum.

So what is it that you do?

Ed- Internal Service Advisor/Detail Department Mgr. @ a GM Dealer

Susie - ER RN

edit: poor spelling Plumber DOH!

I only do what my wife tells me to. I'm retired.

chris "kinad" added ")" to the end linkof the link

fixed the link for ya chris

http://www.barkybunch.com

Thanks Cahd, i guess if i would have put a space after the link that would have worked - it figures, the guys that are making the spelling corrections are not such good spellArs are we? (my fingers are too fat to correct others' spelling errors)