ACE listing our Businesses and Careers

1EVLC7

:welcome: to :ACE:

Post up some pics of your Vette, we love pics!    Check out the Events section for stuff going on around town.

Hope to see you and your Vette at an event soon! 

• 4 years later...

Oh, did I mention I changed careers. I'm now permanently retired. That is all... :burnout2

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Buccaneer said:

Oh, did I mention I changed careers. I'm now permanently retired. That is all... :burnout2

NOBODY likes a braggart...:smilelol

1 hour ago, Chameleon said:

NOBODY likes a braggart...:smilelol

HA! I guess I am boasting a bit about my achievement of making it this far without any major setbacks or complications, but hell that's half the fun of being retired...right?! Hey what's today, Saturday? Oh wait, everyday IS Saturday!  :smilelol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

I wanted to jump in and maybe partner with fellow Corvette owners. 

I own a Farm Bureau Financial Services agency in Peoria. I'm licensed in the state of Arizona to write home, auto, life and commercial insurance. We have a financial planning/ management arm of the company and I work with experts in that field to assist my clients. 

I'm branching out to Crop insurance and that should be "live" around the beginning of the year. 

I also write with Hagerty for classics and exotics, not any daily drivers. 

7 hours ago, Kyle Wooten said:

I wanted to jump in and maybe partner with fellow Corvette owners. 

I own a Farm Bureau Financial Services agency in Peoria. I'm licensed in the state of Arizona to write home, auto, life and commercial insurance. We have a financial planning/ management arm of the company and I work with experts in that field to assist my clients. 

I'm branching out to Crop insurance and that should be "live" around the beginning of the year. 

I also write with Hagerty for classics and exotics, not any daily drivers. 

welcome from a fellow insurance agent/financial planner. Your name sounds familiar, how long have you been with farm bureau? I know a bunch of people there. 

51 minutes ago, aenigma said:

welcome from a fellow insurance agent/financial planner. Your name sounds familiar, how long have you been with farm bureau? I know a bunch of people there. 

Thank you!! I've only been with Farm Bureau for about a year. I was with Country Financial in Washington before we moved down here. 

7 hours ago, Kyle Wooten said:

Thank you!! I've only been with Farm Bureau for about a year. I was with Country Financial in Washington before we moved down here. 

ah I’ve been with Country Financial for 30 years so I probably talked to you at some point. Best company ever. 

4 hours ago, aenigma said:

ah I’ve been with Country Financial for 30 years so I probably talked to you at some point. Best company ever. 

That is very possible! I did like working for them. They made it weird when I told them I was moving. It ended up not working out

4 hours ago, Kyle Wooten said:

That is very possible! I did like working for them. They made it weird when I told them I was moving. It ended up not working out

my “real” name is Monique allan. Nice to meet you. Hopefully see you at a cruise. 

53 minutes ago, aenigma said:

my “real” name is Monique allan. Nice to meet you. Hopefully see you at a cruise. 

That does sound familiar! We'll see you around!!