ACE listing our Businesses and Careers

1EVLC7

I was just let go after 6 years of service. Looking for Local trucking jobs or something different. Anything out there?

Thanks!

PM Sent

I own a pediatric occupational therapy clinic.We treat children with developmental disabilities.This could be as major as Autism or CP or as minor as your kid has messy handwriting or is having difficulty learning in school.

• 2 weeks later...

Assistant Golf Pro looking for someplace to work right now. Let go back in May from last position nothing found yet. Also play golf on the side for fun and amusement.

Guest badbobs95

I collect a pension from UPS! Posted Image Screw working. Posted Image No good ever comes from it. I did it for years, believe me, I know.

I don't golf and I don't gamble. I just play with Corvettes Posted Image and hang around other people with the same problem. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• 1 month later...
Dark Engineering

Blue X U, great idea! Will be searching this post when needs arise! A to Z Cares - Adult care home referral service. Owner. PC Evolution - Custom PCs. Owner. Systems Engineer for DoD contractor. Also a professional couch sitter.

• 4 months later...

I own Fairway Auto Repair. I started Fairway in 1991, and love my career. We are a full service auto, truck and fleet maintenance and repair company.

• 5 months later...

Im a Nurse Anesthetist, own my own company providing anesthesia for surgery, procedures etc. Basically, im a legal drug dealer :P

• 9 months later...

New member as of 6/7/2013. Retired railroader.

PM Desertdawg...you guys can swap RR stories. :lol Welcome :howdy

I'm a jack ass... I am also a small business owner in the IT realm and hold a full time job with Mindplay as their Systems and Network Administrator. Mindplay makes educational software.

QUOTE (Togo @ Sep 11 2007, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ChadC @ Sep 9 2007, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
chris "kinad" added ")" to the end linkof the link

fixed the link for ya chris

http://www.barkybunch.com

Thanks Cahd, i guess if i would have put a space after the link that would have worked - it figures, the guys that are making the spelling corrections are not such good spellArs are we? (my fingers are too fat to correct others' spelling errors)

did you click on the link I made for you?

what is your high score?

Posted Image

253.1 line drive

Engineering Manager for a Machine Design firm

Don't remember if I ever put anything in here, but didn't want to go through all the posts either. I work for L-3 Communications as a DataLink Engineer for the 3rd and 33rd Special Ops. Don't ask what I do, I'd have to kill ya. :P See Avatar.

New member as of 6/7/2013.

Retired railroader.

Hi Ken, Glad to hear you made it out, I have 11 years togo!

Welcome to :ACE:

Retired railroader.

I retired after 41 yrs with Sp and last 10 with UP as the chief clerk Phoenix yard office. Might know you. What dept and where are you located?

Signal maintainer, Gila Bend. 29 years now! Long Live the old SP! :lol it's been awhile, but I remember hearing your name! Do you remember Les Mortenson ? And your buddy Joe Schnyder retired last summer.

Can't remember if I responded to this thread or not but I am retired US Air Force, 23 yrs, 6 month and 15 days, Flight Engineer on C-141's and KC-10's now working in the Military division of University of phoenix for the past 8 1/2 yrs.

Retired railroader.

I retired after 41 yrs with Sp and last 10 with UP as the chief clerk Phoenix yard office. Might know you. What dept and where are you located?

Yes, remember Les, retired couple years before and Joe too. Joe and I go back to 1967 at Mesa station, me as a telegrapher clerk and Joe as the Mesa area signal mtr. The signal dept invited me to their Christmas party Dec 07 held at the Landmark restaurant in Mesa and presented me with a gift. Will never forget that night. Were you there?

Component Quality Engineer for Ulthera. We make ultrasound systems for non-surgical procedures. Right now that is face, neck and brow lifts.

I must have gone to the Yuma Xmas dinner in 07 because I don't remember ever going to the Landmark restaurant. BTW. Another old name, Bob Keith is a member here, look around for him on the Father's Day cruise. He's signed up for it. We hope to make it so Ill look for ya if we do!

• Upvote 1

Corvette Kid

I am a residential/commercial window tinter, I also do sun screens, blinds, shutters etc......My side biz i manufacture Corvette fiberglass....side skirts, spoilers and tons of other parts, I do corvette stripe kits and car wraps etc.

• 6 months later...
new vette 62

Career number three. http://g2t.co/ Any one need help with any IT service we have it. Also look on classic glass for my next project. Should have the 65 finally done this month and will post pictures.