ACE listing our Businesses and Careers

1EVLC7

USAF Brat (Dad was CMSGT/31yrs). I did a stint in USN (ET/Electronics Tech) I do Corporate IT for AT&T Mobility, at present.

• 3 weeks later...
DesertFox

I work for the field collections arm of the Federal Government... yeah the agency you love to hate every April 15th.

Desertdawg

I work for the field collections arm of the Federal Government... yeah the agency you love to hate every April 15th.

I think I sent in to much this year, you can use it to buy a corvette.. :lol

DesertFox

I think I sent in to much this year, you can use it to buy a corvette.. :lol

LOL, I hear ya'.. I wish I could get some sort of percentage for what I take in. My job is essentially chasing down those who feel that they shouldn't have to pay...

Desertdawg

So your the one I've been running from all of these years... You'll never catch me cop'r!!! :armed:

• 3 months later...

On Friday 08/19/11 I will be leaving my current employer not of my own free will and on Monday 08/22/11 I will be starting work for United Road Towing (Shamrock, All Valley and Fast Towing). I'll be doing outside sales. So, if you own a business, apt complex or run an HOA that needs towing shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up. The also do fleet service on a 24/7 basis.

Phill's Vette

On Friday 08/19/11 I will be leaving my current employer not of my own free will and on Monday 08/22/11 I will be starting work for United Road Towing (Shamrock, All Valley and Fast Towing). I'll be doing outside sales. So, if you own a business, apt complex or run an HOA that needs towing shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up. The also do fleet service on a 24/7 basis.

PM sent

That's an interesting change of occupations. Are they going to treat vettes right? :lol Good luck with the new job.

Hey!! Whoa!! That's my born on day!! :facepalm:

Change of occupations! Fully RETIRED and part time chemist. I can drink Beer, Wine, Whiskey, or Vodka and turn it into urin. :LolLol:

Border Vette

Change of occupations! Fully RETIRED and part time chemist. I can drink Beer, Wine, Whiskey, or Vodka and turn it into urin. :LolLol:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol:smilelol :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol

I can't wait!!

When I heard I was being downsized I said it was an opportunity to do something different. I guess I went 180 degrees different. :lol BTW, networking on FB pays off! A FB friend hooked me up. I heard I was being downsized on Wed and interviewed for this job on Fri. Who says the job market is bad???

I think the job market is ok. Wife got the job with U-Haul while she looked for what she wanted..got it, even in the location she wanted. You just have to be willing to work.

I've always said if your willing to work you can find a job. Not exactly what you want but a job untill you find a better one.

I agree Charlie! I've never been w/o a job since I was 15. I had a 3 day weekend between the PD and Chase but that was thanks to MLK Day.

Congrats Eddie. Pa always said if you give 8 hours work for 8 hours pay you will never be unemployed. When I grow up I want to be a Chemist like Jack.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest badbobs95

I'm retired and a chemist too. But I don't drink all that stuff. I only drink whiskey. Posted ImagePosted Image That other stuff is for wimps! Just ask Marco. Posted Image I do help out at Corvette Performance in Scottsdale and at Corvette Authority in Mesa. I help them and they give me gifts (kinda like being a Senator or Congressman) Posted ImagePosted Image. Only in America baby! Posted Image

Unemployed...nope wait...now employed. I spend 5 days unemployed, after giving my last employers an ultimatum...either A or B....of course they pick B - doh!!!! But it worked out better...30% pay raise (knocking me over 6 figs) and I'm doing almost exactly what I want to do - IT PM work. (Of course racing car would be my number one choice and then Jay Leno's test driver would be second.) IT jobs are out there...lots of them - In the 5 days I was out...I went on 5 interview, had two job offers that I declined and accepted the 3rd. Still have to cancel 4 interviews set up for this week.

Starting a new gig next week. Hopefully it will keep me out of airports for awhile :banannarainbow: I'll be mixing 2 shows at Paramount studios in Hollywood...Dr Phil and The Doctors. Hopefully this will lead to the mental and physical rehabilitation I am so badly in need of :partygrnhat:

Guest TheItalian

I'll add too... I am currently an Assistant General Manager for a North Phoenix hotel and on the 19th will be transferring to a Peoria hotel as a Sales Manager. My wife is a Registered Nurse.

I'm retired and a chemist too. But I don't drink all that stuff. I only drink whiskey. Posted ImagePosted Image That other stuff is for wimps! Just ask Marco. Posted Image I do help out at Corvette Performance in Scottsdale and at Corvette Authority in Mesa. I help them and they give me gifts (kinda like being a Senator or Congressman) :lol:lol. Only in America baby! Posted Image

You retired working as a chemist?....hat explains a lot... :lol