Egged Bus

Vette 2000

Just venting..........

My girlfriend's uncle stopped by on his way to Mexico and parked his $250,000 dollar motor home/bus in front of our home here in Gilbert over night. This morning we woke up to an egged bus on one side. They had gone to church and hadnt noticed, so I cleaned the side of the bus off with soap and water. Fortunately it was raining and the sun was not out so the eggs did not saturate the paint. This is a very nice neigborhood and I did not have any worries with the bus being there one night.... This was an eye opener for me as I always garage my Vette because of people with low standards that take pleasure in damaging others property.

Pete

I would guess it's one of your pissed off neighbors who freak out about HOA rules... There are ignorant azzhats in every neighborhood.

My Mazda (daily driver) gets egged two or three times a year. The wife's Benz and the Vette live in the garage but the Mazda lives in the driveway.

The worst was about a year ago my son was visiting and his Mustang got paintballed.

I agree with Ted, it was probably a pizzed off neighbor. My neighbors call if one of my kids visits and parks on the gravel in the sideyard overnight.

I agree with Ted, it was probably a pizzed off neighbor. My neighbors call if one of my kids visits and parks on the gravel in the sideyard overnight.

Some people just have too much time on their hands!

Robert and Elizabeth

That is just so wrong. Kind of reminds me of my "humping deer" episodes here in Gilbert. Sorry Pete for the eggings. Like mentioned before, jealous and rude neighbors can do some real damage, both physical and psychological. I hope it does not happen again.

E~

Some people just have too much time on their hands!

Some people should lose their hands. :angry

IDOTS :cuss So wrong, and just one night is so stupid of them/whomever. Sorry Pete, but your a good man to clean it off while they were at church. :angel

Sorry to hear about the egging. That sucks! :bang:bs

Well.... thanks for the support and kind words. I now have new respect for people in those coaches, the price is the same as a starter home.... I would never be able to own one , as I would be documenting every scratch or scuff on the thing. They left yesterday and are on their was deep into Mexico. They are meeting up with a group of coaches and will be ferried accross the gulf of Cortez. They had no clue of the damage that eggs could do to the paint and were wondering why I would pull out a ladder and scrub it down in the pouring rain. They pulled in as i was finishing up and I was soaked head to toe.

Pete

Your a good man for stepping up and cleaning it for them...

Now that there gone, I have a 32 foot fifthwheel thats in need of a good scrubbing.... I'll PM my address as soon as your ready!!! :lol

Sorry to hear about that. Melissa had the Mits egged when we stayed at Molly’s. Man was I ticked. It hit hard enough that it chipped the paint…..

It was nice of you to clean it for them indeed.

Andrew