Poker run - contributions and sponsors

BSeery

I have sent out emails to the following companies requesting donations of either products, discount coupons, product samples, gift certificates or other items.

Parts:

Ecklers - some small gift items for the bags.

Xtreme - Will be hosting stop #1 of the poker run

Corvette America - $50 gift certificate and some catalogs for the bags !!

303 Protectant - some product samples for the bags.

Protect All - product samples.

Corvette Goodies - Gift Certificates, pens and flyers.

Mothers Wax - they sent some product flyers, car show window cards, and 6 full size bottles of their Duration Tire Gel.

Mid America - 2 car dusters, chamios, catalogs, decals and bags

Corvette Central - decals, bags.

Dealers:

Pro Team - The are contributing the bags and some other materials.

CNV - T-shirts and hats

Other:

Southwest Airlines - 2 free airline tickets

Arizona Science Center - 4 free passes.

Corvette Museum - They chipped in with 4 free passes to the museum !

Brain Aneurysm Foundation - buttons and flyers

Hooters - 2 $20 gift certificates

I will post any replies from the companies above and list what they have planned to contribute.

If you can think of any other companies that can contribute, please post them here in this topic.

Thanks !!

Just got an e-mail from Corvette America !

"Hi Bryan,

Thank you for your interest in Corvette America. I would be happy to send some donations for you to use at your poker run, including a $50 Corvette America gift certificate, thin catalogs for your gift bags, and a few other door prizes. "

Kara Humilovich

Marketing Director

karahumilovich@corvetteamerica.com

http://www.corvetteamerica.com

--------------------

This also just came in as well:

Bryan,

Protect All is happy to participate. We have a Spongepak sample for your gift bags.

As a former Vette owner , I just can't leave you guys hanging. I'll arrange for shipment to your address.

Best Regards,

Patrick Huber

VP, Ops & IS

Protect All, Inc.

800-322-4491

Protect All Does It All!

I'm gonna print out a few copies, and hand them to the Union Pacific. see if I can get some money donated....Like squeezing blood out of a rock though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest XLR8TNC5

Can I get some history on this poker run. IE: who is Jack? Etc... I know this is for charity, but I have no idea what charity and etc...

I will approach a few of our people here and see what I can get. Maybe some Holsum bread or something? I don't know. But before I barrage them. I need to know what I am trying to sell them on.

I will do my best. I will talk to the CFO. He has a 68 Vette I am always trying to get him to bring out, but he insists on not driving it unless it is nice and cool out, due to no A/C. Maybe I can get him involved.

Tanya

P.S. If you could email me the information, that would be excellent. c5dreammachn98@cox.net

Can I get some history on this poker run. IE: who is Jack? Etc... I know this is for charity, but I have no idea what charity and etc...

I will approach a few of our people here and see what I can get. Maybe some Holsum bread or something? I don't know. But before I barrage them. I need to know what I am trying to sell them on.

I will do my best. I will talk to the CFO. He has a 68 Vette I am always trying to get him to bring out, but he insists on not driving it unless it is nice and cool out, due to no A/C. Maybe I can get him involved.

Tanya

P.S. If you could email me the information, that would be excellent. c5dreammachn98@cox.net

Hey Bryan,

How about some airline tickets (of course Southwest Airlines) :lol: and maybe a free window tint. I'm working on these items at the moment so let me know what you think. I will let you all know how it goes. :)

Tim

Bryan and all ACEers...2 Tickets on Southwest Airlines to any Southwest destination are now in hand and are for the "Jack 78" Poker run!!! :thumbs: :cheers: :yesnod:

Bryan and all ACEers...2 Tickets on Southwest Airlines to any Southwest destination are now in hand and are for the "Jack 78" Poker run!!! :thumbs: :cheers: :yesnod:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...