Free washer and dryer

Guest 1FASTC4

Guest 1FASTC4

Just like the title says. This is a matched set: The dryer is a 70 Series and the washer is an 80 Series both by Kenmore. They are in 6 years old and in excellent working condition. They have no visual defects either( as far as I know, I didn't look them over minutely). As I said, they work great but we need to replace them with some higher capacity(maybe industrial lol) equipment. If you can put these to good use, or know someone who could, come get them and they are yours!

Steve

Just like the title says. This is a matched set: The dryer is a 70 Series and the washer is an 80 Series both by Kenmore. They are in 6 years old and in excellent working condition. They have no visual defects either( as far as I know, I didn't look them over minutely). As I said, they work great but we need to replace them with some higher capacity(maybe industrial lol) equipment. If you can put these to good use, or know someone who could, come get them and they are yours!

Steve

I will take them if still available, my neice could use them as she is going to ASU and has a condo with rommates.

Pete

Vette 2000

Guest 1FASTC4

Steve

I will take them if still available, my neice could use them as she is going to ASU and has a condo with rommates.

Pete

Vette 2000

sold! They are full sized, does she have room in the condo?

Steve

Pete

Vette 2000

They have a pretty good sized utility room, they will fit. My contact # is 480 294-3606, I can pick up over the weekend if that works for you.

Pete

Guest 1FASTC4

Steve

Pete

Vette 2000

They have a pretty good sized utility room, they will fit. My contact # is 480 294-3606, I can pick up over the weekend if that works for you.

Pete

We won't be getting the replacements until next weekend. We will need them during the week. how does next weekend look for you?

Steve

Pete

Vette 2000

Pete

We won't be getting the replacements until next weekend. We will need them during the week. how does next weekend look for you?

Superbowl weedend, but I am sure we can work something out......

THANKS,

Pete

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 1FASTC4
Let me know a good time to pick up.

Pete

Sorry Pete, didn't mean to leave you hanging. Our washer was backordered. Our new appliances are being delivered tomorrow. If you still want the old ones(again, they work just fine) come get them, they are yours!

If Pete is out, I could use them. I'm moving at the end of the month and will need a set. If Pete is still in, Enjoy them Pete, I aint cuttin in line.

Guest 1FASTC4
If Pete is out, I could use them. I'm moving at the end of the month and will need a set. If Pete is still in, Enjoy them Pete, I aint cuttin in line.

Pete??!!

Pete??!!

I can pick up any time....

Pete??!!

My number is 480 294 3606

Thanks,

Pete

Guest 1FASTC4

Pete??!!

I can pick up any time....

Pete??!!

My number is 480 294 3606

Thanks,

Pete, I arrived home late... almost 10PM. I'll call ya tomorrow.

Pete