New Vette

mhanley22

post-412-1201275698.jpg :partydance: After 35 yrs of dreaming about owning a Corvette I'm finally there. I spent the last 2 yrs saving $ and scouting dealerships to plan my purchase. Thank you to the ACE members who responded on the forum to give me some good ideas. I have lots of mixed experiences buying new cars in the valley for many years and had some trepidation with some of the chevy dealers I talked to early on. Fortunately I had a great experience custom ordering my 2008 Vette and took delivery on New Yrs Eve. How's that to start out the New Year! The sales person indicated he could give the same great deal to other ACE members. I have no personal connection to him or the dealership, so my advice has no strings attached. Anyone looking for a new Vette purchase may want to check it out. The dealer is Bill Heard in Scottsdale and the sales rep is Todd Hoover. Send me a PM if you want more details. I'll be happy to discuss my deal with anyone interested.

Now for the important stuff: 2008 crystal red metallic, chrome wheels, Z51, 2 tone titanium/ebony int., dual mode exhaust, MN6, 3LT. I just got over the 500 mile mark and took it for a more zesty drive last weekend. I'm still smiling :burnout2 I look forward to attending an ACE function soon.

Congratulations on the new Vette, you will always look for a reason to drive it now.

Make sure and stay current on the events section to find an event to come out and show off your new Vette.

Phil... :devil

Congratulations on getting your dream car. I can relate to the wanting for many years, and the thrill of picking it up, I am about ayear ahead of you. Hope to see you at the GB event next month to put eyeballs all over it.

Robert and Elizabeth

Congratulations to you! Our current Vette is our first one and we drove it all the time in the beginning. We still drive it most of the time now. Looking forward to meeting you and your Vette soon.

R&E

My youngest son once said to me......."You know Dad, I'm so poor I had to save up to be that way". :lol:lol:lol

Phill's Vette

Cool! Welcome to our world.... There is no turning back now, Hold on. it's gonna be a wild ride!! :rockon2:

Be sure to wave at any and all Corvettes you see - Even if they don't wave back!

:howdy :howdy :howdy :howdy :howdy :howdy :howdy :howdy :howdy :howdy :howdy :howdy :howdy :howdy

Congrats! :ken: I still recall buying mine, one of the happiest days of my life when I brought her home. Look forward to seeing yours soon.