The most amazing person i've ever known.

Guest 1FASTC4

Guest 1FASTC4

She is raising 4 two year olds without any help(I hardly count), and works as a nurse in a full time position. She's a rare person indeed and I doubt many of us will meet a person more determined to reach her goals, despite all the adversity. I am humbled by her drive to provide for her family but so very proud of her. So much on her plate, yet she finds a way to :

bsn.jpg

I may meet more famous people in my life, but I'll never know anyone so driven and giving of herself.

Steve

P.S. She has already entered the Masters program.

Congrats to Stacy! :clap Job well done!! And Steve good on you also, Im sure you helped more than you think. Well let me rethink that, maybe hinder was the word I was lookin for! :lol

:clap :clap :clap

Congrats to her. :thumbs

On a side note, don't knock yourself in the raising of those kids. We can all tell what kind of dad you are from your posts and caring displayed. :clap:thumbs Some of that congrats goes to you as well for supporting her in her journey.

Congrats to you both. Steve, like Sean said, you show a lot of love and courage with your post. Thanks for sharing with us.

Congrats to her steve, and best of luck to her ad you in the future. Its kinda funny I saw her on "black" friday at toys r us while the wife and I were christmas shopping in the early morning hours at least I believe it was her from what Ive seen on your brushes with fame on the news. I didnt get the chance to say hi or introduce myself though.