Welcome to ACE Pete04Coupe

jstrutt

Welcome to ACE Pete who resides in Tucson, AZ

Year of Corvette: 2004

Color: Black

:howdy from Just South of the North Pole (Canada) and Just a few seconds North of Montana . . . . . . .

Please post a picture of your Corvette and be sure to become familiar with the complete ACE site including the Events Section. Don't be shy. If you need any help using the ACE Forum just ask any Forum Moderator or Administrator . . . . . they'd be happy to help you out. Be sure to put your mark on the ACE MAP and tell us how you heard about ACE by Clicking Here

John (jstrutt) :crazy

Hi guys! Thanks for the warm welcome!! Not sure if any of you guys were on the cruise to Bisbee Saturday... Might have met a few of you there. Sure was a crap load of fun. Ive had my Vette for a little more than a week now, and i couldn't be happier. heres a good pic.

dscn0622lk2.jpg

I heard something about the cruise this weekend..... Bisbee you say? Fun roads down there, but maybe it's just a rumor. I will say though that the front of your car looks vaguely familiar.

Welcome to the family. Anytime you wanna hang, polish on da weekends, mod/repair (lower that baby for free free free...)... just holla. I have air tools....

I heard something about the cruise this weekend..... Bisbee you say? Fun roads down there, but maybe it's just a rumor. I will say though that the front of your car looks vaguely familiar.

Welcome to the family. Anytime you wanna hang, polish on da weekends, mod/repair (lower that baby for free free free...)... just holla. I have air tools....

im just concerned that lowering it might screw with the magnetic selective ride control....

im just concerned that lowering it might screw with the magnetic selective ride control....

Well, we can do some research on it, but I HIGHLY doubt it would. The lowering process is a factory adjustment, all you do is turn a couple bolts, and I assume that the selective ride is adjusted by a variety of sensors that have to do with steering angle, throttle position, and rate of suspension jounce, as well as yaw, pitch and roll. I have to assume you'd be fine, butu if it's something you're concerned with, lets see what we can find out. If you like the stance just the way it is, and don't want to mess with it, that's cool as well.

Well, we can do some research on it, but I HIGHLY doubt it would. The lowering process is a factory adjustment, all you do is turn a couple bolts, and I assume that the selective ride is adjusted by a variety of sensors that have to do with steering angle, throttle position, and rate of suspension jounce, as well as yaw, pitch and roll. I have to assume you'd be fine, butu if it's something you're concerned with, lets see what we can find out. If you like the stance just the way it is, and don't want to mess with it, that's cool as well.

right on. sounds good ill see what i can do... the car is on warranty, so i dont want to void that either. i do love the way they look lowered, but i dont want to go as low as you or tony. I had a mustang that low, and it was nice, but i like being able to clear speed bumps and my driveway now. lol my stang would high center on the ramp to my driveway... had 1.25 inches clearance.

thanks for the warm welcome everyone! for those interested in the conversation about lowering my car, i moved it to the mods/upgrades section

Hi Pete, and welcome again. I was in that red thing memorizing your rear end all the way to Bisbee. Hope you still have some ears left, being so close to those loud obnoxious guys leading the way, especially through the tunnel. I lowered my window to see what it sounded like, and had to roll it up right away! Hope to see you at some future runs, because this one sure was fun.

A little late but welcome to ACE Pete! My car isn't that low lol. You know what they say, go low or go home lol. See you this Sat buddy!

Tony

Mine aint that low either... Look at Tony's car. His is lower than mine. Nah nah nah....

It's ok... Pete's car will be more acceptable by Sat afternoon....

Hi guys! Thanks for the warm welcome!! Not sure if any of you guys were on the cruise to Bisbee Saturday... Might have met a few of you there. Sure was a crap load of fun. Ive had my Vette for a little more than a week now, and i couldn't be happier. heres a good pic.

dscn0622lk2.jpg

Hey Hot stuff!! :howdy

Glad you finally upgraded your lifestyle... so awesome I could be a part of it!!

BTW everyone I am Pete's awesome co-pilot :scareddriver:

And to everyone we met on the cruise to Bisbee... Awesome people, Glad to meet ya!!

- Christine

A belated greeting from southern Tucson to Peter and Christine. Welcome to the ACE family! Nice Vette!

A belated greeting from southern Tucson to Peter and Christine. Welcome to the ACE family! Nice Vette!

and a big thanks to everyone again...

crossfire, thanks, nice vette to you too! im a sucker for the C4.