NCM Valentine’s Special

Speedratchet

Valentine’s Special

Valentines Day is just around the corner and a membership to the Museum makes a unique gift that your special valentine will love.

Order a membership as a Valentines gift and receive a new $100 “Family” membership for the price of a $50 “Individual” membership! If you purchase the membership before Wednesday, January 31, your gift membership will be shipped in our specially designed gift packaging and can arrive in time for Valentines Day. This special membership promotion will end on February 29 and is only available on new membership purchases.

Gary, can you give us some specifics on what the benefits of being a member are? It all sounds very interesting, but I may never make the trek out there, so I am wondering what something like this is for.

Thanks

Sean

Gary, can you give us some specifics on what the benefits of being a member are? It all sounds very interesting, but I may never make the trek out there, so I am wondering what something like this is for.

Thanks

Sean

Here is the mission statement for the NCM and after that is what you get with your membership. Remember your membership is tax deductible and

and it ensures the continuation of the museum.

The mission of the National Corvette Museum is to celebrate the Corvette's invention, and preserve the legendary automobile's past, present, and future. The museum will serve as an educational and research model for all to enjoy.

THE MUSEUM WILL:

- Promote the restoration, preservation, and conservation of America's only sports car.

- Be a repository of, and preserve, printed technical materials and historical information on the Corvette automobile.

- Enhance the knowledge of the general public regarding the design, development, construction, and history of the Corvette automobile.

- Provide information to the general public, collectors and automobile historians about the Corvette automobile.

- Provide a facility to house and display the Corvette automobile for public exhibition, and for research in the areas of the automotive sciences and

automobile mechanics.

- Provide historical literature and memorabilia on the Corvette automobile, from its development to the present day, for the general public and collectors.

________________________________________________________________________________

Individual Member

Membership card

Silver member lapel pin

Certificate signed by Board Chairman and NCM Executive Director

Free admission to member*

Discount on NCM sponsored events

Annual subscription to America's Sports Car

10% discount on merchandise from the Corvette Store and catalog***

Got a question for you. If I sign up for this special Valentine's thing, will it automatically give me the 2 for 1 special when I complete my registration or will I need to put in some kind of code?

Got a question for you. If I sign up for this special Valentine's thing, will it automatically give me the 2 for 1 special when I complete my registration or will I need to put in some kind of code?

You'll probably have to call the NCM to do your membership. This way you can make sure you get the special.

Let me know if you have any problems.