Robert and his finger

Robert and Elizabeth

Robert and Elizabeth

Robert had a little accident on Sunday. He fell off the 12ft ladder taking down the Christmas decorations what were on the high plant shelves. X-rays came back yesterday and he did not break any ribs, but he did break his little right pinky finger. It is a non-dislocated fracture. What this means is he does not need a cast, but it will be sore for a while. Some of you may remember from dyno day he had a sore pinky already from dropping his cell phone on Friday and trying to catch it. Well, this fall finished the damage I guess. So, he gets to slack off and take this week off from work to heal.

E~

:unsure That hurt! I remember when I broke my little toe, took forever to heal. Robert will know now how many times he really uses that finger too! No picking boogers ok! :lol:lol

He's just trying to get equal time for all the hand and foot TLC he gave you. :lol

Christmas decorations huh? The deer didn't get him did they? There was a nasty rumor goin round about what those naughty deer you had this year were doin in your yard. I'd hate to see something like that happen to a friend.

Hope yer pinky makes a full recovery dude!!!

TTYS

Robert and Elizabeth
Christmas decorations huh? The deer didn't get him did they? There was a nasty rumor goin round about what those naughty deer you had this year were doin in your yard. I'd hate to see something like that happen to a friend.

Naw, it happened inside with our knick-knacks on the plant shelves in the living room/foyer. Not a deer in sight...... unless they move lightening fast.... :bolt:

Those deer were definitely into some strange chit this year, that's for sure! I mean really, the mother and the baby...... just sick! :ack I believe they were under diress when placed in those positions because they behaved very well when our daughters put them back in the garage after the last vandalism. I will keep an eye on them every time I go in there though. If I catch them in any precarious positions, I will post the picture just for you Chris! :thumbs:lol

He's just trying to get equal time for all the hand and foot TLC he gave you. :lol

:withstupid We catch on pretty fast Eddie.............been there done that! :cheers

OK,

I give him the falling off the ladder bit!!

The cell phone catch?? I banged my finger??

I'm sure he is hurting big time!! :bestwishes:

He's lucky the pinky is all that's broken!!

I'll bet he would trade that ache for others he is feeling!

You make it sound like he's staying home because of the finger....... :R & E:

I doubt that!!

Ribs are a bitch!!

I've never broken any, but I have taken an impact on my right side that broke the cartilage bonds between those smaller floaters at the bottom.............. :ken:

I would move the wrong way and I could feel the rib bone pop out of the cartilage slot!!

I would rather my eyeballs pop out than cough!!

Take care of your wounded man!!

I read him as one not to use pain as an excuse to miss work!!

A Corvette event, Hell Ya, not bearable pain!!

My :2cents and get well soon Robert!!

Ken

Wussy...

:edward:

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Football players still go out in the game with a cast on a broken arm. Basketball players are benched with a hangnail, whats up with that? :huh

Robert and Elizabeth

He is home for the week because of the rib/hip pain. The finger really dosen't bother him too much, just when he uses it inadvertantly. He has a nice stash of "happy" pills the Dr. gave him, so he isn't feeling much pain right now. :R & E:

He has a nice stash of "happy" pills the Dr. gave him, so he isn't feeling much pain right now. :R & E:

Time to go shopping E! :edward:

Glad he's okay, ...although....tell him if the pills start smiling back at him to 'step away from the bottle' :smilelol

happy-pills.jpg

Robert and Elizabeth
He has a nice stash of "happy" pills the Dr. gave him, so he isn't feeling much pain right now. :R & E:

Time to go shopping E! :edward:

Glad he's okay, ...although....tell him if the pills start smiling back at him to 'step away from the bottle' :smilelol

happy-pills.jpg

I know it's time to go shopping! I want to go to Saks and get a new wardrobe. Ah heck, I can't be that mean. Maybe I can get another Louis Vuitton purse out of him instead! :yesnod

Now the pills smiling back at him..... that is funny!! :smilelol

Robert and Elizabeth
Now this is a Boo Boo

I haven't seen that in years..... but Yogi, what would the ranger think......ah, screw the ranger Boo Boo! :smilelol

Robert,

Hope you doing well....... Take care of that finger! Nothing like an impromptu vacation..... Even if it is sick time.....

Andrew