You should see him try to get through the doggie door

ChadC

Chad, your dogga pix are the best. But shouldn't this be in the warped section... You sick-0 :lol

Poor pup pup! My Golden had to have one of those buckets once, he did not like it at all! I had to walk with him and hold the top up, he walked really good as he knew Mommy was helping him. Super happy when I took it off of him! :yesnod:yesnod

:smilelol:thumbs

I take it you had to take him back to the vet for that infected nail.

yea..

he got it infected and his hole leg became swolen. I had another 4 days before the risk of permanent nerve damage. but got him on some steroids and the swelling is down.

However now he does bench presses in the living room and shakes down the other dog for lunch money. Drugs are bad mmmmk'

Robert and Elizabeth
:smilelol:thumbs

I take it you had to take him back to the vet for that infected nail.

yea..

he got it infected and his hole leg became swolen. I had another 4 days before the risk of permanent nerve damage. but got him on some steroids and the swelling is down.

However now he does bench presses in the living room and shakes down the other dog for lunch money. Drugs are bad mmmmk'

Glad to hear he is on the mend. :thumbs

As far a shaking down your other dog for lunch money and doing bench presses...... That is funny!!! :smilelol