NicD is the MAN

Bigfoot

As we all know, I was just on the dyno yesterday and Nic did my tune. He took me from 306rwhp to 323rwhp.

Well, I took her to the track today and was loving it.

In the past I managed 13.4xx twice with 13.5xx to 13.6xx being the norm...NOT TODAY.

Best pass of the day was 13.130 and best RT was .027. My hats off to you Nic. I made 9 passes altogether with only 3 of them being more than 13.1xx and all 3 were some wheel spin or not enough RPM on the power brake at launch. All passes were 105 to 107 mph.

I think dollar for dollar, this was the best "mod" I have now gotten; better than -.3x of second for the money and actually better than -.4x of a second average wise.

Now to just wait til next track day...............

Glad to hear you are happy with your tune. Your modding bug is still in the early stages, you can attend a modaholics :R & E: class to help you before it is too late. :3gears:

Phil... :devil

:bs

until we see time slips ;)

Fine, here you go Mr. Smarty Pants. :lol

I'm left lane #88 by the way.

scan0005.jpg

If you need me to, I can scan the rest just to put your mind at ease. :toetap ... :smilelol

Robert and Elizabeth

Congratulations Sean. All I can say is I told ya Nic was the tuning GOD!!! BTW, how is the rest of your drivability around town, did you notice a difference? We certainly did.

Congratulations Sean. All I can say is I told ya Nic was the tuning GOD!!! BTW, how is the rest of your drivability around town, did you notice a difference? We certainly did.

Well, I can't just step on it from a dead stop anymore...seems the tires don't like that anymore. :lol

Throttle response is quite a bit quicker and I like the firmed up shifting as well. Other than that I have not really done much driving to comment any further...was a little focused on going to the track :thumbs and then was a bit worn out after that. We were there for some time due to some kid in a Cavalier oiling the track down, but it was still a good day.

Right on, glad you're happy with your tune. It's running quite a bit better than those mid-14's she use to turn. Get those 60 ft times down and you might squeek a twelve outta her! They say a tenth there is worth 2 on the top end. :burnout2

You are right there Dean. But as she sits now I don't think she has any better 60' times in her. A new torque converter, stall or rearend would help. The best 60' I saw all day was 1.930, but most were around 2.05x

There was a guy there in a '98 C5 running with us; he was running 12.8x to 12.9x most of the time. He says all he has is the CAI and a 3.42 rearend. I don't know if he was bluffing or not, but he was running real good with only those mods. :lol

Welcome to your "new" car Sean and Way to go Nic! What were your Tq results? And as far as catching up, I'll be back out there! :burnout2

Glad everything worked out well with your car! Now put a torque converter in that thing and watch your 60's and ETs drop. Just be prepared to get a stickier tire underneath it too. :)

Welcome to your "new" car Sean and Way to go Nic! What were your Tq results? And as far as catching up, I'll be back out there! :burnout2

Nic got her up to 337 tq. Pretty good I think. :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth
Glad everything worked out well with your car! Now put a torque converter in that thing and watch your 60's and ETs drop. Just be prepared to get a stickier tire underneath it too. :)

:agree

Next mod should be the torque converter Sean.