Bring your daily ride to race at Speedworld (not your Vette)

Robert and Elizabeth

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• bigmike32172

• Big Poppa

• Loud Pedal

That ACR Viper is a good looking car id get it if you can, I have a buddy with a Silver with blue striped one.

Kristin and I should be there in the DD's

06 Magnum SXT 3.5L V6 its got the auto stick so watch out!

Me I have an 04 Envoy 4x4 with the 4.2L inline 6... its a TQ monster folks watch out you never know I do have a spare nitrous kit laying around LOL

Jason

Robert and Elizabeth
It would take my DD two months to get there.............

Alright John, 10/10 for originality!! :lol

Oh well, seems like I've had a change of heart on the black ACR and went for something that has all the mods done to it already and stands out a little more so the cops can see me coming better.

Presenting the new daily driver for our Speedworld track meet...

Picture_11-30-07_017.jpg

Robert and Elizabeth
Oh well, seems like I've had a change of heart on the black ACR and went for something that has all the mods done to it already and stands out a little more so the cops can see me coming better.

Picture_11-30-07_017.jpg

Do tell, what mods does your new DD have??? BTW congrats on the new DD. She is a beaut!! :cool

you guys are all screwed if i bring Christine's ZX3 Focus. bone stock! woot. i guess its the DD for both of us...

as long as the winner is the guy with the worst ET. :leaving

Picture_11-30-07_017.jpg

Do tell, what mods does your new DD have??? BTW congrats on the new DD. She is a beaut!! :cool

She has 3:55 gears, short throw shifter, full race exhaust from motor back, brake upgrade, air intake, and stickier tires. We'll have to see if I can get a mid to low 11 out of her.

Rumor has it that she eats yellow Z06's for breakfast :lol:laughing gut bustin:

Rumor has it that she eats yellow Z06's for breakfast :lol:laughing gut bustin:

...err....not the one in this thread! My money's on the killer bee blowing the stripes off of that thing.

And what happened to the black one? Much better looking ride, IMHO, but congrats on the new DD!

:phil evil: Jeeze, and I thought I was bringing a car with an unfair advantage... :burnout2

I think we're all bringin' knives to a gun fight! :smilelol

Nice ride bro. Can't wait to see it.

I spent the afternoon yesterday 'fixing' Jenna's Jeep. Airraid, magnaflow, and hypertech. There really is a hemi in that thing when you uncork the muffler. It sounds sweet. You should have seen the _hit eating grin on her face when she nailed it.

Having trouble with the tune. Working with hypertech this morning to get it to load. She's gunnin' for you guys. Look out. :lol

:banannarainbow: Dave, if the track is slick you can just drop her into 4-high for an AWD launch! :rockon2: Can't wait to hear the Hemi, this is gonna be a blast! :3gears:

:banannarainbow: Dave, if the track is slick you can just drop her into 4-high for an AWD launch! :rockon2: Can't wait to hear the Hemi, this is gonna be a blast! :3gears:

It's full time 4WD. It should launch pretty good. 5000 lbs is a lot to haul down the track though. Gonna be a blast. :P

I don't think my daily driver would do too good - unless we're on the dirt-bike track. :burnout2

l_b969c00bcfe3665cc944ecff04f1c83d.jpg

Although my other daily driver might not do too bad. :rockon2:

1316117636_l.jpg

Robert and Elizabeth
Bring out the killer bee!!! :yesnod

First off, what kind of sticky tires do you have on it? Are they DRs or slicks?

The killer bee does not go down the track until she gets her double disc clutch back in, the rear end is rebuilt to handle DRs. If you want to do a 50mph roll on, bring it, were down. My current Michelin PS1's can't handle 1st gear at all and my stock clutch is on borrowed time. These are our terms. And lastly, where would we do this legally or on private property???

E~

Robert and Elizabeth

It's full time 4WD. It should launch pretty good. 5000 lbs is a lot to haul down the track though. Gonna be a blast. :P

Looking forward to seeing and hearing it! :burnout

Mine too is AWD, but is at 6300 Lbs. she is a big'n

Looks like the Ford is out... can't defeat the 81MPH governor. Gotta wait for the right programmer to hit the market. Damn! I just got the Edge Juice hooked up to. Runs great to 81...

Anyone up for an 1/8th mile? :smilelol

I don't think my daily driver would do too good - unless we're on the dirt-bike track. :burnout2

l_b969c00bcfe3665cc944ecff04f1c83d.jpg

Although my other daily driver might not do too bad. :rockon2:

1316117636_l.jpg

Dude... You need to get yer booty off the side of that bike.... Remember, a butt cheek flappin in the wind makes you faster in the twisties...