ACE Tshirts

Guest racingchester

Guest Kens06

Bald old men like baseball caps too!!

A couple white T's @$15 ea, two white polo's (left front 'pocket logo') @$45 ea and the hats @$15 are the going price and my order pending approval!!

If I'm out of line let me know my total, I'm IN!!

Ken

Guest XLR8TNC5
I would be very interested to see what can be done in terms of baseball caps - I mean we all know how cool "girls" look in baseball caps! :cool

Besides, I think everyone could get good use out of those on a hot, sunny day at the Pavillions...

I'll :agree with that statement. I still would love tohave a babydoll tee, but last time we tried that it didn't work out very well. But no biggie. I would definitely be into a nice hat.

Guest CactusTracy

I would be willing to get a polo, a tee and a hat! As for color, I would prefer something other than white, but like RacingChester said, I will go with the majority.

It all sounds really good. Thanks you, Eddie, for doing this for us last year, and thank you Keith and friend for doing the shirts this year. :howdy

3,503 lbs of trouble
I'll take one large t shirt. :P

I am working with Dave to narrow down the shirt and hat choices and to get a logo presented for setup.  I hope to have all this taken care of with in 1 month (Sorry, I have other things besides A.C.E. that I have to take care of too).

Right now it looks like we will offer a polo / sports shirt and a hat.  T-Shirts will have to wait for new equipment before we can order those. 

I will be setting up a page on the Arizona Vette web site to order the shirts on-line with Pay Pal / credit / debit cards once we get the ordering options done.

I WOULD LIKE ONE.....XXLTL......BLACK.....HOW MUCH????

I KNOW I'M STILL NEW AND I KNOW WE ALL NEED TO MEET ONE DAY,

SATURDAY....IS BUSY SOMETIME (MORTGAGE INDUSTRY).

BUT I WILL BE THERE SOON...

:nopity

I would like a couple of polo's for Melissa, one black and one red. Can we special order our Login name on one?

Do you have a price yet? I would like 2 XXL shirts if the price is right. :)

Right now it looks like we can do a XXL polo shirt, with embroidery, for around $30-35 a shirt.

As soon as I get the concept pictures back from Dave we will decide on a final design and I will put up a page to take pre-orders. Once we have enough pre-orders to cover the setup costs Dave will start production.

I know this is taking a bit of time to do, but that's what happens when family, work and racing come before web sites and shirt designs. Hope to have this all wrapped up soon so everyone can buy ACE shirts for each other for X-Mas.

• 4 weeks later...

I would like any color but black, if black is the majority, I'll take it in X-larger if its 100% cotton and will shrink or Large if its something other than cotton. I'll take a hat too if they are available.

I would like any color but black, if black is the majority, I'll take it in X-larger if its 100% cotton and will shrink or Large if its something other than cotton. I'll take a hat too if they are available.

For polo / sports shirts there will be black, gold (yellow), red, white, royal (blue) and I think that's it.

I need to pay the deposit on the setup costs and then we will get going. I had to wait for pay day.

• 1 month later...

Hey all - is Daves Uniforms making these T shirts?

NO THIS ISN'T GOING TO TURN POLITICAL - JUST A HEADS UP

i wonder if the shirts are made in USA and how much they cost - again, not meaning to start a political war, but in C5 general over on CF i found these Ts in many colors for about $5 or so - depending on the size

perhaps if Dave IS doing the shirts for us, he can help us help support a US company selling a product that we are probably getting from china or something!

http://www.unionjeancompany.com/Merchant2/...duct_Code=10331

:flag

Well, Chris, it's a little late now. I have been openly working on this since July. I hate to be a real pisser but you had plenty of time to bring this up before. Now is about 2-3 months late.

The shirts are made by Gildan. Same company that the Corvette Museum uses. They are a very good quality shirt that comes in a very consistant size. The shirts I have of that brand say they were made in Honduras. Personally, I think if Hondurans want to make our shirts and earn some bucks, good for them.

I will let Dave know of the other company and see if he wants to change. But since he has been using them and recommends them and many other companies use Gildan they must have a quality product.

Well, Chris, it's a little late now. I have been openly working on this since July. I hate to be a real pisser but you had plenty of time to bring this up before. Now is about 2-3 months late.

The shirts are made by Gildan. Same company that the Corvette Museum uses. They are a very good quality shirt that comes in a very consistant size. The shirts I have of that brand say they were made in Honduras. Personally, I think if Hondurans want to make our shirts and earn some bucks, good for them.

I will let Dave know of the other company and see if he wants to change. But since he has been using them and recommends them and many other companies use Gildan they must have a quality product.

sorry - i just found them today - otherwise i would have let you know ahead of time!

but yeah, give Dave a heads up and see of he's interested - depending on how much he's paying, he might not do it - unless he's for "buy american" like some people are. not that i don't buy non american made products, but i'd like to support the american workers and keep their jobs right here in the US!

so if it works out - then great, if not - then oh well - i do wonder this though, is the link i added giving MORE COLOR choices????

we have plenty of color choices, but the problem is that you are printing on to a shirt with color. If you print blue on red you get purple. Red on red does not show up. Yellow will come out funny.

He has a way to remove the color of the shirt to then print our logo on it, but that gets messy and very expensive.

• 1 year later...

New Member here, I like the tee-shirts withthe large logo on the back and small logo on the front. I think the current design is great.........just my opinion..............thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
AZBuckeye
Do you have a price yet? I would like 2 XXL shirts if the price is right. :)

Right now it looks like we can do a XXL polo shirt, with embroidery, for around $30-35 a shirt.

As soon as I get the concept pictures back from Dave we will decide on a final design and I will put up a page to take pre-orders. Once we have enough pre-orders to cover the setup costs Dave will start production.

I know this is taking a bit of time to do, but that's what happens when family, work and racing come before web sites and shirt designs. Hope to have this all wrapped up soon so everyone can buy ACE shirts for each other for X-Mas.

Maureen and I will be up for a medium and a XXL once everything is finalized.

Grayeagle

yassir .. gotta have 2 sets .. shirt an hat .. XXXL for us if possible.

Black would rock, if we can :)

(or black shirt, white hat :)

-Frank an Kathy

Desertdawg

Just to let everyone know, we are almost finished with all of the new shirts that you will be able to order soon.

It's taken us awhile to get all the details worked out, and we hope everyone will be happy with the new choices...

Watch this section for more details coming soon... :thumbs

Just to let everyone know, we are almost finished with all of the new shirts that you will be able to order soon.

It's taken us awhile to get all the details worked out, and we hope everyone will be happy with the new choices...

Watch this section for more details coming soon... :thumbs

I'm sure they'll look cool, and we all appreciate the hard work on getting them ready