ACE Tshirts

Guest racingchester

Guest racingchester

Having seen a few old ACE Tshirts - is there any interest in getting new ones seeing as there are a few new members??

Chuck

we really do need to get some new ones done.

How about everyone post what size / color they want on this post. If there is enough we can get an order put together.

3,503 lbs of trouble

I need an XXL

I like grey if possible. If not, black would be cool. If no grey & black, I'm good with white again.

I have a friend of mine in the uniform business. He's willing to help us with whatever we want.

I will try to contact the guy who did the "old" shirts. He told me we owned the art work and screens anytime we wanted them. If your guy can do them Keith I'll get you the screens. I'll advise.

Would the logo be the same as what is on the front page of the webb site?

The t-shirts would have the ACE logo in the back . ...

ace2.jpg

and a smaller Arizona Flag with "Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts" under it on the front.

We should add "www.arizonavette.net" on the front too...

I need the small family tent size... "3X"

None of the last ones fit me! I could also learn to not eat too... :willy

I will try to contact the guy who did the "old" shirts. He told me we owned the art work and screens anytime we wanted them. If your guy can do them Keith I'll get you the screens. I'll advise.

Yes please, my buddy just started this business. But he's up and running and does good work. Best part is, he can list the shirts on his website so we can order them when we want. He said he can also do polo's and hats. Actually pretty much whatever we want.

Some of you may remember he went to Mark and Tanya's party.

Keith

I don't want a tee shirt, but would pay for a quality polo with the a small logo on it.

I would want some of both.

Keith, your friend can handle embroidery on hats and polo's as well as screen printed t's, right ?

If so, why don't we get the screens from Eddie's guy, give them to Keith's printer and get a mid-sized order started with him.

I would be interested in t's, a polo or 2 and maybe even some hats. I would guess that the embroidery of the polo or hat would have to be like the front of the current t-shirt, an Arizona flag with the text below it.

I would also like a white (or ?)polo (Lg). ... and maybe a navy t-shirt (X-L) :cool

What about the option of everyone pitching in to purchase a disc so some items could be embroidered? Usually about $100 or so :D

Keith, your friend can handle embroidery on hats and polo's as well as screen printed t's, right ?

Yes, he has the embroidery machine in his house! We will get special attention from this guy. I do believe he can handle screen prints with not problem. He told me whatever we want, he'll work with us and make it available on his website.

Keith

I don't want a tee shirt, but would pay for a quality polo with the a small logo on it.

I would want some of both.

If so, why don't we get the screens from Eddie's guy, give them to Keith's printer and get a mid-sized order started with him.

I would be interested in t's, a polo or 2 and maybe even some hats. I would guess that the embroidery of the polo or hat would have to be like the front of the current t-shirt, an Arizona flag with the text below it.

We need to tell him exactly what we want. Do we want to use the same screen as before. For the polo's and hats, do we want to use a smaller version of the screen or something new?

I'm trying to get him to post on here so he can help us through this. We could even have our fourm names printed on the the shirts if we wanted to.

I am happy with the current screen for the t-shirts.

For the small embrodery I don't think he can do a small version of the logo as the details would get messed up. I think we could just get the AZ flag or if he thinks he can do just the cars with no flags, I can single out both cars from the flag.

Have him take a look at the logo and see what he thinks he can do.

I am happy with the current screen for the t-shirts.

For the small embrodery I don't think he can do a small version of the logo as the details would get messed up. I think we could just get the AZ flag or if he thinks he can do just the cars with no flags, I can single out both cars from the flag.

Have him take a look at the logo and see what he thinks he can do.

He's already sent out the picture to the guy that digitizes the photos for his opinion and cost estimate. If you can get me a sample of both he can send those to the digitizer also for his opinion.

I don't know enough about embroidering to know how much detail they can get in. Some of the samples he showed me were impressive. Will wait and see.

i like the polo shirt idea - i could "represent" at work!

guess i'll have to "trim" my order for T's and up the polo order.

keep us updated!

Need-a-Vette

I would be very interested to see what can be done in terms of baseball caps - I mean we all know how cool "girls" look in baseball caps! :cool

Besides, I think everyone could get good use out of those on a hot, sunny day at the Pavillions...