FedEx came today

dewey

I'm going through it all now, three more boxes on the way.

Still waiting on the driveshaft, pedals and a speedometer cable.

Vette001.jpg

Vette004.jpg

Vette005.jpg

Vette006.jpg

Vette007.jpg

Flywheel is still in the box...

It's like Christmas in July, only it's not even July yet!!!

I always loved ordering goodings for the 82 when we had it, you could get a whole box of parts at once compared to the parts prices with the C5.

Hey Dewey... You need a fat guy in a bunny suit to lay under the car with ya, lemmie know.

Get it installed yet? :leaving

My 3.90 diff should be coming in this week, can't wait. Taking Friday off to do the install.

My 3.90 diff should be coming in this week, can't wait. Taking Friday off to do the install.

I've been dreaming of getting a 3.70 diff to replace the 3.08 in Leaky. I may recruit you to help me later this year. Cool?

I've been dreaming of getting a 3.70 diff to replace the 3.08 in Leaky. I may recruit you to help me later this year. Cool?

Sure if you haul it up to Camp Verde. I can swap a diff in my sleep. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Vette003.jpg

These came today, now just waiting on the drive shaft on backorder. Guess I'm gona have to get some pedals on my own...maybe find some off an old Pinto :cfdeadagain

• 2 weeks later...

I guess Keisler works holidays, just got the e-mail that the driveshaft is on the way!!!

Pics later this week!

I guess Keisler works holidays, just got the e-mail that the driveshaft is on the way!!!

Pics later this week!

so you mean to say that you will get the drive shaft Forty Five Days After the orignal equipment was delivered.

while I loved the Keisler when it was finally installed, that company leavs much to be deisered.

2cts

Pics later this week!

so you mean to say that you will get the drive shaft Forty Five Days After the orignal equipment was delivered.

while I loved the Keisler when it was finally installed, that company leavs much to be deisered.

2cts

I understand the sentiment. Either their suppliers (if they outsource the driveshafts, I know they outsource the speedo cable, which I believe is a single-point supplier, everyone was out for a while from what I hear) or they are way behind.

IIRC, I think I had the choice to get it piece-by-piece or all at once, and well, I chose this way.

Now...for the important part...getting it in.