New Job Started Today 01/07/08

CZYDMND

Alright, So I switch companies again in this crazy mortgage industry.....I hope this one is a good fit....

American Equity Mortgage

2222 W Pinnacle Peak Rd

Phx, AZ 85027

602-451-4005 Cell

602-682-9999 Work

So does that mean that even us fleabag Corvette owners can be homeowners now too? :howdy

Good luck to ya Brian. Hopefully this one will be a good one! :xfinger:thumbs

I've been in the construction industry for almost 30 years. It's tough as hell and you know because it effects you. The very best of luck to you. :ok::palmas:

Thanks Everyone I think this is a good fit with more marketing and leads comming in a bigger company more money and better rates for customers.....

Things are good the systems here are a little different so trying to get use to them...I go to St louis next week for traning and meet the in house staff fun and cold 33 as high....

Robert and Elizabeth
Things are good the systems here are a little different so trying to get use to them...I go to St louis next week for traning and meet the in house staff fun and cold 33 as high....

Have fun and be safe.

So Monday morning I fly to st louis for training for a week and it's going to be cold cold cold.....

Robert and Elizabeth
So Monday morning I fly to st louis for training for a week and it's going to be cold cold cold.....

Have fun, learn a lot and bundle up, it's cold back there!

So does that mean that even us fleabag Corvette owners can be homeowners now too? :howdy

Yes you can.......even if you own a corvette...

Make sure you take the camera, and take a ride up the arch if you can. If it's breezy, you might feel it sway a little, but the view is worth it.

Make sure you take the camera, and take a ride up the arch if you can. If it's breezy, you might feel it sway a little, but the view is worth it.

Be sure and take your ACE shirt and take pictures!! :ACE: