September 17 - Cruise to Show Low - Johnny Angels

BSeery

80% sure we are going now. Got my C6 wheels/tires back. They balanced out perfectly. Better then before. Just have to find half a day to clean up the car.

KnK

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BSeery

• Togo

• Eddie44

• 3,503 lbs of trouble

Guest XLR8TNC5

Looks like a great turn out for this Saturday! Woohoo!

I wont have my new Corbeau's in tho. They faxed my order into Corbeau last Weds, but the order never got processed at corbeau! :cuss:cuss

Looks like they will be in on Saturday, but I wont be here obviously to pick them up. So, I will have to just pick them up Monday. Oh well!

See ya all bright and early on Saturday at Krispy KReme's.

P.S. THEY DONT MAKE BOSTON CREME DONUTS THERE!!! I ask everytime and they always say, "No, we don't make Boston creme!"

FUGGERS!

T

New to the group, but Eva and I plan to make the Sept Cruise.

Ron Gunnoe

Great !!

This cruise will not disappoint. Probably will be one of the best of the year.

Ya, it should be alot of fun... I drive the Superior ---> Globe route 8 times a week, and the Globe ---> Show Low a couple times a month... and i never get tired of it. Just gotta make sure we don't get too "spirited" in our driving... alot of DPS hiding in them there hills.

:)

We usually see a few new people at every event. it's getting some of the old members out that is the problem....

Maybe we should have a "Geritol" day for some of them..... :devil

And I wasn't specifically referring to Tony either!!!!

Ya, it should be alot of fun... I drive the Superior ---> Globe route 8 times a week, and the Globe ---> Show Low a couple times a month... and i never get tired of it. Just gotta make sure we don't get too "spirited" in our driving... alot of DPS hiding in them there hills.

:)

Yeah, I make that route a few times a month for a customer of mine in Show Low. DPS likes hiding at some of the truck pullouts, the 25 MPH zones and will even sit atop a hill over looking a large valley area that is 65 MPH. Not a lot of safe places to haul azz out there.

Maybe we should have a "Geritol" day for some of them..... :devil

I told Kim to remind me to take mine before we leave. At my age I might forget :lol:lol

You are right, Bryan, there are alot of other places to go if Johnny is a jerk. Let me know if you decide to change location. See ya'll in a couple of days!

BTW, a co-worker just informed me that there is supposed to be a big hell's angel's biker cruise about 23 east of sho-lo this weekend...

http://www.azcmc.com/mm_05.htm

Looks like they will be on the east side while we will be on the west side.

Shouldn't be a problem.

As a former biker, they won't raise any problems but the police will be busy watching them.

BTW, a co-worker just informed me that there is supposed to be a big hell's angel's biker cruise about 23 east of sho-lo this weekend...

http://www.azcmc.com/mm_05.htm

well that settles that - i guess i'll be packin' heat then! :leaving

Im always packing heat... :devil

oh, i forgot to ask - since you know that there's DPS in them there hills, will you be leading the pack letting us know where they are hiding? :burnout

P.S. THEY DONT MAKE BOSTON CREME DONUTS THERE!!! I ask everytime and they always say, "No, we don't make Boston creme!"

FUGGERS!

T

What, no donut jokes for me yet? You people are getting soft...See Yas Saturday...in the back.

FUGGERS!

T

What, no donut jokes for me yet? You people are getting soft...See Yas Saturday...in the back.

the reason there haven't been any donut comments directed to you is - well look at your post count - you are hardly ever here - i'm not even sure how you hear about some of our events - but it IS nice to see you crawl out from under your rock every once in a while (or now should i say crawl out of your cell) :smilelol

3,503 lbs of trouble

What, no donut jokes for me yet?  You people are getting soft...See Yas Saturday...in the back.

the reason there haven't been any donut comments directed to you is - well look at your post count - you are hardly ever here - i'm not even sure how you hear about some of our events - but it IS nice to see you crawl out from under your rock every once in a while (or now should i say crawl out of your cell) :smilelol

:eek:eek

:leaving

FUGGERS!

T

You're in big trouble Dan. I heard not only had Sheriff Joe taken away coffee, cigarettes, TV and now they don't serve donuts any more, just the green bologna. :lol

Car washed..........check

Gas tank..............check

Oil................check

V1 operational............check

$$$$$$$$$$...........check

XD 10+1 and extra clip........check

Alright, I'm ready!!!!!

Ken

I will quick hand wash the car tomorrow or early Saturday and fill it up before I get to Krispy Kreme.

I will have maps for the trip for everyone.

We will do stops in Superior, at the end of Globe, bottom of the Salt River, intersection of 73 and U.S. 60 and Johnny Angles.

On the way back we will stop in Show Low for gas, Overguard, Payson and then the Split Window Diner.

Alright, I'm ready!!!!!

Ken

If you're bored you can come over to my house. I need to change the oil and clean the biotch (that's the Vette, not the passenger).