Poll: Are You A NCM Member?

Speedratchet

NCM member?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it would be very interesting to know if the NCM has ever done a survey of their members by geography. I would bet you that the highest concentration of their members are within 1 days drive of the museum. For those of us that are 3 days drive away there isn't alot of benefit other than saying you're a member and getting a few bucks off on merchandise from the website.

I personally would be way more likely to join if the museum was more centrally located but I understand why it's where it is. I would probably join if the NCM would sponsor some local events similar to the cruise in's around the country. Currently I plan to do the run in 09.

I would say that I have visited the museum and it is a great display of Corvette history. If you get the chance I would highly recommend you visit at least once.

I have to agree with both Chad, and Eddie. But then I'm wacky like that sometimes...

• 3 months later...

Even if you consider NCM membership as a donation, they have done a lot to keep the history of our beloved Corvettes available to future generations. :2cents:yesnod:yesnod

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...