Smoke detctors

Bigfoot

I'm just glad I'm not paying for your air conditioners in the heat.............I'd need at least 4 maids :wub to keep the place clean.

Robert and Elizabeth
I'm just glad I'm not paying for your air conditioners in the heat.............I'd need at least 4 maids :wub to keep the place clean.

Yeah, my air conditioning bill is $400 to $500 in the summer. We keep it at 76-77 degrees, as I can't stand the heat.

My kids keep the house pretty clean for me. They all have their "chores" to keep it clean, even the 4 year old. I know, I know, I am spoiled. :)

E~

We're with APS on their price leveling plan. Ours is $176 every month. We also keep our air set at 79* during the summer, but I love the heat. :lol

Kim pays the bills so I just asked her and our monthly on the same APS plan is $172 and again, that's 3000 sq ft. We keep our thermostat at 78 in the summer.

You gotta get rid of those kids Sean :lol

Kim pays the bills so I just asked her and our monthly on the same APS plan is $172 and again, that's 3000 sq ft. We keep our thermostat at 78 in the summer.

You gotta get rid of those kids Sean :lol

No doubt. Between loads of laundry, dishes, in's and out's...it's like Grand Central Station. :lol

Robert and Elizabeth

I have SRP and it averages around $262 a month on the equalizer plan for us. That is pretty good with 5 kids at home.