HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

jstrutt

To all my good ACE friends.

HAVE A SAFE NEW YEAR'S. :partygrnhat::partygrnhat::partygrnhat::banannarainbow::banannarainbow::banannasword::banannasword::banannadance::banannadance::banannadance::banannadance::banannadance::banannadance::banannadance::drinkers:cheers:grphug::partydj::wave1::wave2::wave3::goodnight:

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR...........TAKE A TAXI! All the best in '08

John & Karen

Back at ya!!! :lol And to all of :ACE: that we will not see tonight.

Stacie gets to drive. She drinks about enough to get a gold fish drunk. :smilelol

And the happiest of all to each of you. May you have a good time :party5: and not suffer too much in the morning

Off to San Diego to spend some time with sister. See you all next year.

MAY EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE AND GREAT NEW YEAR :partygrnhat::partygrnhat::partygrnhat:

LOOKING FORWARD TO MANY FUN EVENTS IN 08

:cheers:ACE::grphug::banannadance: banannadance: :banannadance::banannarainbow: banannarainbow: :banannarainbow::markdrink::markdrink::partydance: partydance: :partydance::partydj: rockon2: :rockon2::rockon2::yeah::wave3::wave3:

Guest racingchester

Everyone have a happy new year and a prosperous 2008. Had a great 2007 and the events for 2008 look even better. Everyone drive safe and have a great evening.... Chuck

A belated Happy New Year to you all!

Kim and I were in Pasadena for the Rose Bowl Parade. Would have been nice of ASU to have beaten USC so I'd have had reason to go to the game too. :toetap