The Vette Room Is Done.........Pics

jstrutt

Thanks Tony.

I picked up (haven't got it yet) 2 huge and 2 not so huge Corvette GM Motorsports decals off Ebay for $21.00. One large goes on the garage door, one in the Vette Room wall and 2 for the Vette Room ceiling? These are actually trailer decals.

Great job John! Maybe I can't see it but you need the picture of the Hooter's girls with the shirt. That would give it some authenticity. Again, great job :thumbs

The door with the Hooters shirt on it is a VERY LARGE closet that contains a bed, fridge, microwave and some lovely items I picked up in AZ. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh you'll wake them and I'm tired......... :smilelol:smilelol

The door with the Hooters shirt on it is a VERY LARGE closet that contains a bed, fridge, microwave and some lovely items I picked up in AZ. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh you'll wake them and I'm tired......... :smilelol:smilelol

Don't you mean Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we might wake Karen??? Then she'd :nutkick:

WWOOOOOWWW!!!! Very nice. I am planning on something along that line when my oldest Daughter moves out------again. But it will be a dual theme. I think you might know what the other thing might be. I do see a bare spot above your diecast collection though. I have an idea for it but I don't think you would want it.

Very good job.....I am impressed.bigeyes.gifI only hope mine comes out half that good.

WWOOOOOWWW!!!! Very nice. I am planning on something along that line when my oldest Daughter moves out------again. But it will be a dual theme. I think you might know what the other thing might be. I do see a bare spot above your diecast collection though. I have an idea for it but I don't think you would want it.

Very good job.....I am impressed.bigeyes.gifI only hope mine comes out half that good.

Thanks to you and everyone else for the great comments. Karen did alot of the paint & decor work in it. We got some unreal buys (under $50) from a small store on store fixtures glass display racks. She shit when I told her the garage was next. Where the diecasts are on the wall above it "rather then a naked chick?" I have a very large set of Corvette Motorsports Racing wall decals that are on their way. When they come I will put them up and post one last pic. I even have Vette stuff (decals, logos, emblems) on the ceiling.............Karen said no to mirrors. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol