ACE Merchandise - Web Page

1EvilC5

Guest azmusclecar

I just wondered if we had made any progress on getting this fixed? My internet access is limited and just wondered if I missed anything. Thanks

I have not had a chance to correct the merchandise page.

As for the 2 shirts, I do not have mens 2XL at this time.

It is time to place an order here shortly.

• 3 months later...

I would like a sweatshirt, gets cold w/ the top down lol

• 4 weeks later...
Whats the status on the shirts?

The merchandise page is updated.

I have placed an order for new inventory so if I currently do not have what you need, send me a PM so I will notify you once they arrive.

Phil...

I have placed an order for new inventory so if I currently do not have what you need, send me a PM so I will notify you once they arrive.

Phil...

Thanks for the update Phil :thumbs

• 2 weeks later...
Guest azmusclecar

Phil...

Thanks for the update Phil :thumbs

I just ordered 2 2XL black Mens tee shirts and paid thru Paypal. I did send a follow up email to the distributor asking that my shirts be sent to my summer home address in PA, not to my Arizona address.

I just ordered 2 2XL black Mens tee shirts and paid thru Paypal. I did send a follow up email to the distributor asking that my shirts be sent to my summer home address in PA, not to my Arizona address.

I will make sure we do that for you.

Phil...

• 2 months later...
wickedfastvette

Hey Phil, are you still thinking about ordering long sleeve T's and what about maybe some hooded sweatshirts? Just a thought.

Right now the shop we were using to shirts has closed it's doors, Phil will get back to us when we figure out where to go from here...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Quicksilver98

Shoot....I just ordered 2 shirts before I read the rest of the thread and found out it no work no more. Wonder what will come about with my paypal payment??? Casey

Shoot....I just ordered 2 shirts before I read the rest of the thread and found out it no work no more. Wonder what will come about with my paypal payment??? Casey

Casey, your order came thruough just fine. I will send out your shirts tomorrow, and you should get them next week.

Phil...

Quicksilver98

Casey, your order came thruough just fine. I will send out your shirts tomorrow, and you should get them next week.

Phil...

Thanks Phil!....I appreciate that!