September 3rd - Corvette Saturday lunch

BSeery

How does this work for everyone???

We go to the Pavilions, park the cars, and then go to YC's Mongolian BBQ for lunch? It is in the same parking area as where we normally park the cars for the show.

Also in the area is Charley's Steakery (sandwiches), McD's of course, KFC and a few others. But I figured we could get a big group together to go to YC's.

It will be Corvette Saturday at the Pavilions, and hopefully we will have decent weather.

As suggested elsewhere we can move this back to a "late lunch", and plan on meeting there at 2:30 p.m.

Then after lunch we can sit at the car show and enjoy the evening.

How does this work for everyone?

Let me know what you think? Let me know if you want to go somewhere else or change the time.

I want to have a plan that is set by the end of this week so I can post / e-mail it to everyone. That way everyone will know when and where.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3,503 lbs of trouble

• Togo

• BSeery

• 1EvilC5

i'm in! YCs rocks - i'll teach you guys how to fill up a bowl the RIGHT way! ;-)

you all know me, i'm not much of a pavillions kinda guy, as my car is not "worthy" plus i'll have to wash it! :leaving

but i'll be there with bells on - so count me in!

3,503 lbs of trouble

I'm good with YC's.

you all know me, i'm not much of a pavillions kinda guy, as my car is not "worthy" plus i'll have to wash it!

Don't worry, there is parking BEHIND the movie theater. :D

:jester

I'm good with YC's.

you all know me, i'm not much of a pavillions kinda guy, as my car is not "worthy" plus i'll have to wash it!

Don't worry, there is parking BEHIND the movie theater. :D

:jester

ok funny guy - at least i HAVE a corvette! :toetap

3,503 lbs of trouble

Daym! Is that the best you can come up with? :lol

Daym! Is that the best you can come up with? :lol

actually YES it is at thsi time, the best i can come up with!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest XLR8TNC5

Mark and I will be there, but I am not sure I will be driving my ride or not. Depends on if the new Tires get here in time.

MMMM. YC'S!!!

I'm out for the 3rd. We'll be in Monterey, CA visting GI Joe. Have fun! :howdy

i will be there for the food - i'm a no show for the show - my dirty ass car still hasn't been washed since kamerons place!

and if i wash it now, it'll rain and get it dirty again!

any west siders gonna caravan? i'd like to meet up!

Tracy and I will not be there. We will be going up to Colorado to pick up the race car. See ya on the 17th for the run to Show Low.

great, so there will be like what? 3 people there?

perhaps i will forgo this event this time, may give me some time to get my brake booster installed so i will have brakes for the 17th!

Guest XLR8TNC5

Yeah,I think I will forego this event as well now. Also, we have a friend moving into their new house Saturday and we forgot that we offered to help them. So, I guess the ACE monthly meeting is going to be rainchecked for this month.

See you all on the 17th most definitely though! I am looking VERY forward to it.

Maybe Ill be driving an SRT-4 by then....JUST KIDDING!

3,503 lbs of trouble

Well, since this has fallen apart quickly, here's the deal. I'm not going to YC's alone at 2:30 PM for a solo lunch only to then have to sit in an empty HOT parking lot alone for several hours 'till some cars decide to show up for the show, so I'm moving the event.

On Sat. Sept 3rd at 2:30 PM I will be at the Split Window Diner in Fountain Hills. If anyone wants to join me for the "A.C.E. monthly lunch", meet me there. Afterwards we, or I, will head to the Pavs.

Guest Kens06

This really sucks!!!

I've been harping on these two guys from down south to come up and meet the ACE group!

One, (Gary) has been to the Split Window before, and I don't believe it's worth the drive to meet me and Dan even if I BUY lunch!!!!

I'll PM them and let them know the BIG Pavillion Labor Day weekend w/ACE group thing has bit the dust!! Maybe later in the year?? -_- -_-

I'll see you at Split Window, Dan.

I'll probably cruise the Pav's on the way home, just because I'm out!! It's not like I go there often!! :P

Ken

This really sucks!!!

I've been harping on these two guys from down south to come up and meet the ACE group!

One, (Gary) has been to the Split Window before, and I don't believe it's worth the drive to meet me and Dan even if I BUY lunch!!!!

I'll PM them and let them know the BIG Pavillion Labor Day weekend w/ACE group thing has bit the dust!! Maybe later in the year?? -_- -_-

I'll see you at Split Window, Dan.

I'll probably cruise the Pav's on the way home, just because I'm out!! It's not like I go there often!! :P

Ken

well if they are vette drivers, have them join us on the 17th!