TONY STEWART WINS 5 of the last 7 races !

BSeery

yeah, that was pretty cool when his pit crew climbed the fence before he even got back to the finish line!

then they climbed again when he got back the second time. :burnout

Guest XLR8TNC5

THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTICALLY AWESOME! GO SMOKE!!!!!!!

I was so riveted to my seat. I thought the run with Casey Kahne was a lot of fun to watch.

Damn,I am sooo excited for Tony. I knew there was a reason I liked him! LOL. J/K. I have been a "Smoke" fan since I got into Nascar about 5 years ago. So....totally cool for him!!!

KICK ASS!!

Can I expect my Home Depot stock to go up tomorrow? -_-

Maybe.

I do know the Lowes stock won't be going up.

Their driver, Jimmie Johnson, POUNDED the wall in turn 4 and got knocked the f ' out. He finished 38th in the race, lost the points lead to Tony and got a ride in an ambulance to go get his marbles put back in order.

Grumpy about getting an ass whooping ?

129232.jpg

604 points back and 15th place in points has just got to suck.

Oh stop. :P

WOOOO HOOOOO !!!

Smoke has won 5 of the last 7 races!!

This would be his 2nd repeat win, and his 2nd from the pole position.

I just hope he can carry this momentum in to the "Chase for the Championship". Come September 11th the points for the 1st half of the season get wiped out for the top 10 drivers and they have a 10 race shoot out for the championship.

So far it looks like Dale E. Jr is not going to make the show, 163 points back. Jeff Gordon is close, but still not there. Kenseth is 2 points behind Lil' E so he looks to be a "no show" for the Chase as well.

Hmm, lot of "big" names may not make the Chase this year: Gordon, Kenseth, Earnhardt, Harvick, Jarrett, Labonte, Rudd, Sadler. The top ten now looks like a bunch of young guns and old veterans: Stewart, Johnson, Biffle, Busch, Mayfield, McMurray, Newman and Edwards - plus the two veterans Wallace and Martin.

This will make for a good Chase for the Cup with that group.

20_burnout_t1.jpg

A new picture from today's ass kicking

NOW will my Home Depot stock go up??? After all why are they sponsoring this schmuck anyway? :toetap :D

NOW will my Home Depot stock go up??? After all why are they sponsoring this schmuck anyway? :toetap :D

They will go up if more people see him win and say "I want to buy products from a company that backs a winner!!".

The real estate boom in CA, AZ, and NV should put more money into your shares than his 5 wins.

Just giving you a rough time. I've never been a NASCAR fan. I prefer racing where they don't just write L on their left hand. I know they have road courses but to watch an entire season for the few road courses puts me to -_- -_-

Just like Mustang owners, to each their own! :thumbs

Just giving you a rough time. I've never been a NASCAR fan. I prefer racing where they don't just write L on their left hand. I know they have road courses but to watch an entire season for the few road courses puts me to -_- -_-

you think watching it on TV is boring, try listening to it on XM radio! i did a little bit on the drive home yesterday just enough to hear T.S. won!

well, you missed it then. Yesterday was the 2nd and last roadcourse race of the year.

Tony won the other one back in June.

Sheesh...the only time any other driver got close to him was during the cautions.

Maybe that's just a road racing thing...single file, lead from green to checker...who knows...

:D

I know of 42 drivers who need to learn how to keep up!!!

He even gave an interview. Musta had on a clean diaper!!

That's hitting below the belt.

Hmmm, I seem to remember that last year he was that sick, and still beat everyone there........ Must be a pretty good driver that you can be so sick that you crap yourself and still manage to outrun everyone else on the track.

Sheesh...the only time any other driver got close to him was during the cautions.

Maybe that's just a road racing thing...single file, lead from green to checker...who knows...

:D

I know of 42 drivers who need to learn how to keep up!!!

It was a good thing that the qualifying laps got canceled.

He went out for qualifying, blistered the track and left everyone behind. They got about 3/4 of the way done with qualifying and then the rain came. They canceled the rest and started everyone by points position, still leaving him on the pole.

He was just kicking ass all weekend long.

3,503 lbs of trouble
He even gave an interview. Musta had on a clean diaper!!

Must be a pretty good driver that you can be so sick that you crap yourself and still manage to outrun everyone else on the track.

I'd crap myself too driving that fast! :yesnod