Arizona Power & Sound

Guest beemer2k

... no matter what I say, who I pay off, what I sell, or what I do, there are still those who hate me and have waited for this day for years to come...

..Or the last part that caused all of this which was the sub-leasee who PROMISED to pay almost $4,000 he owed me which...

....Patrick the only one who screwed you was yourself...

...let one of my ex employees tell it, or Nic tell it...

...You had a POS 8 speed automatic....

.... 300 emails from you and your family members...

... you remember you kept adding things like the...

... it was AFTER you decided to get in a fight with Nic...

... You need to understand....

.... nor complaining about the companies who screwed me or owe me money because that wont change anything....

Do you see a pattern here?

Not my fault. Someone else did this. Out of my control.

Mike what I wish to impress on you is that, as a business owner "The buck stops here."

EVERYTHING is your responsibilty. While not your fault, and not your doing. Its still on you.

Welcome to the risk of being a business owner. One good psycho customer lawsuit and you can loose your business, home, and other poessions.

... customers ALWAYS tells the 100% truth,....

No they dont. BUT the customer is always right.

2 cts

chad

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICULUKN

• jstrutt

• Eddie44

• sandbaggersteve

well put chad... Many business people dont realize that a customer is the loudest advertising they can have.

sandbaggersteve

First off you do not need to be a ASE certified mechanic to know your shit as a I would rather have someone with experience than someone that knows how to read and took a test, thats as bad as hiring someone out of UTI vs someone with experience. Did mike advertise that him or his shop was ASE certified?

Secondly the customer is always right in their minds as I have ran a shop for the past 5 years and it is utterly hilarious the lie's these people tell my district managers just to get something for nothing.

I guess in the performance industry you have to take care of customers a little different than in a full retail auto repair facility.

Steve... I would want both... experience and certifications...

You say you run a shop... Do you employee ASE certified mechanics?

If you have both ASC mechanics and non-certified mechanics... what one gets paid more and why?

We are not changing oil and air filters.. Mike was installing motors, transmissions and other driveline parts with other than OEM specifications... I would want someone who really knows their business and can pass a certification to prove he can...

Tell me is the Tax guy for your shop a CPA? Does your doctor have a MD? Has your Lawyer passed the BAR? Does the Teacher that teaches our youth not have to have certificate... Why shouldnt the person working on our 20k+ vehicle be certified as well?

Robert and Elizabeth
... no matter what I say, who I pay off, what I sell, or what I do, there are still those who hate me and have waited for this day for years to come...

..Or the last part that caused all of this which was the sub-leasee who PROMISED to pay almost $4,000 he owed me which...

.... nor complaining about the companies who screwed me or owe me money because that wont change anything....

Mike what I wish to impress on you is that, as a business owner "The buck stops here."

EVERYTHING is your responsibilty. While not your fault, and not your doing. Its still on you.

Welcome to the risk of being a business owner. One good psycho customer lawsuit and you can loose your business, home, and other poessions.

2 cts

chad

Well said Chad. In our situation with Mike, he also blamed everyone else whenever he did not get something done.

On a side note, I personally have seen backyard mechanics do better jobs on my friends hopped up camaro's, nova's, chevelles, etc. than

ASE certified mechanics did, and at a substantially reduced rate. We do however appreciate the warnings from various people

( you all know who you are and I have already thanked) regarding Mike. When I feel badly or wronged by a business, I don"t just

tell 10 people, I tell everyone that will listen.

Oh, and by the way Mke, there are reprocussions to using someone's debit card on file to charge up parts (this past weekend) without

their permission. Just in case you did not know we knew.

R~

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Still peddling the same stuff huh Mike? Come on everyone knows you are a liar.

:agree we are all looking for you mike...........can't hide forever.......:hunter

No one is hiding... welcome to come find me... Or better yet, let me know where you want to meet.

Mike,

What do you mean...? 'Guys like me that can’t keep their mouth shut'...

After our last conversation, where you asked me not to talk about your shop anymore... I agreed and haven’t cared enough to mention it again. People know I have a fast car and often ask me where I get my work done... Then they ask me about AZPS because you do it cheaper than the next guy.... Well we see where that got you.

But let’s look at the facts..... And this is all I have said to people who ask my opinion on this matter.

1. You are not an certified mechanic, and neither was ANY of your former employees...

2. You took 38k of a ACE members money and did not give him ANYTHING for it

I'm not even getting into the thousands of dollars that your other customers claim that you stole from them from the other boards. How you run your shop is your business. Again I really don’t care. I would not even be replying to this thread if you did not mention me by name. Now if you have proof to dispute the above facts, then please take the time to show it as I would look really bad and offer my deepest and sincerest apologies

There are threads about how your stole 38k on EVERY major internet board in Arizona as you probably already know. Your story has holes in Mike. Its funny how you have time to write on all of these boards and tell people to PM you for the real story...

Here is the story you need to tell.

Where did the 38k go?

If you needed the 38k to pay to finish someone elses job then your business has been going south for a LONG time. And the 4k that your tenant left town should not be an issue as the landlord locked you out.... Meaning that the landlord didnt get paid anyway.

You said you only had time to pick up your tools from the shop before the doors were locked... but then you are selling phones and parts on Ebay.

You mentioned that the economy is going south and I agree.. but you should have shut the doors when your company stopped making money... All the charity work that you did for others is very noble, however it put you in a bad place with a lot of people. Mike, I truely wish you the best. It is you that never had a good thing to say about me. I have only stated facts regarding your certifications to people who have asked. Nothing more.

You know Glen, for once I agree with you... I should have shut the door months ago before I sold everything I owned.

As far as the 38K, theres a lot more to the story then that.

If you have both ASC mechanics and non-certified mechanics... what one gets paid more and why?

We are not changing oil and air filters.. Mike was installing motors, transmissions and other driveline parts with other than OEM specifications... I would want someone who really knows their business and can pass a certification to prove he can...

Tell me is the Tax guy for your shop a CPA? Does your doctor have a MD? Has your Lawyer passed the BAR? Does the Teacher that teaches our youth not have to have certificate... Why shouldnt the person working on our 20k+ vehicle be certified as well?

You know Glen, have you ever thought about opening up a shop? You obviously know much more then any one else in the world does when it comes to everything... Start your own place and teach us all how its done.

Oh, and by the way Mke, there are reprocussions to using someone's debit card on file to charge up parts (this past weekend) without

R~

Theres no situation with you two... I was completely honest and did everything just fine on your car and went out of my way many times... youre welcome to believe whatever you hear though because at this point it really doesnt matter.

As far as using a debit card for whatever, I have no idea what youre talking about, so whatever you think you know, chances are you dont.

sandbaggersteve

2 cts

chad

Well said Chad. In our situation with Mike, he also blamed everyone else whenever he did not get something done.

On a side note, I personally have seen backyard mechanics do better jobs on my friends hopped up camaro's, nova's, chevelles, etc. than

ASE certified mechanics did, and at a substantially reduced rate. We do however appreciate the warnings from various people

( you all know who you are and I have already thanked) regarding Mike. When I feel badly or wronged by a business, I don"t just

tell 10 people, I tell everyone that will listen.

R~

Why dont you copy and paste the debt and or email disputing said charges?

sandbaggersteve

I have been in the automotive service industry since I was 17 and am now 29, I have worked at dealerships, mom and pop shops to working out of my garage and have seen ASE mechanics screw shit up just as bad as non ASE. Your points are valid to an extent but someone's ASE cannot be yanked for fucking something up like most in the medical field. To be honest with you comparing medical to automotive is like comparing night to day, any moron can learn how to work on a car and if you think UTI people come out ASE certified you are wrong as they pay 30k to get a crash coarse on reading and tests, as far as pay goes lol an ASE mechanic might make a few bucks more than a non ASE mechanic. Remember the application want's experience history, not how many books you read and test you took, although that help with pay negotiations.

Guest beemer2k
Still peddling the same stuff huh Mike? Come on everyone knows you are a liar.

:agree we are all looking for you mike...........can't hide forever.......:hunter

No one is hiding... welcome to come find me... Or better yet, let me know where you want to meet.

Mike,

What do you mean...? 'Guys like me that can’t keep their mouth shut'...

After our last conversation, where you asked me not to talk about your shop anymore... I agreed and haven’t cared enough to mention it again. People know I have a fast car and often ask me where I get my work done... Then they ask me about AZPS because you do it cheaper than the next guy.... Well we see where that got you.

But let’s look at the facts..... And this is all I have said to people who ask my opinion on this matter.

1. You are not an certified mechanic, and neither was ANY of your former employees...

2. You took 38k of a ACE members money and did not give him ANYTHING for it

I'm not even getting into the thousands of dollars that your other customers claim that you stole from them from the other boards. How you run your shop is your business. Again I really don’t care. I would not even be replying to this thread if you did not mention me by name. Now if you have proof to dispute the above facts, then please take the time to show it as I would look really bad and offer my deepest and sincerest apologies

There are threads about how your stole 38k on EVERY major internet board in Arizona as you probably already know. Your story has holes in Mike. Its funny how you have time to write on all of these boards and tell people to PM you for the real story...

Here is the story you need to tell.

Where did the 38k go?

If you needed the 38k to pay to finish someone elses job then your business has been going south for a LONG time. And the 4k that your tenant left town should not be an issue as the landlord locked you out.... Meaning that the landlord didnt get paid anyway.

You said you only had time to pick up your tools from the shop before the doors were locked... but then you are selling phones and parts on Ebay.

You mentioned that the economy is going south and I agree.. but you should have shut the doors when your company stopped making money... All the charity work that you did for others is very noble, however it put you in a bad place with a lot of people. Mike, I truely wish you the best. It is you that never had a good thing to say about me. I have only stated facts regarding your certifications to people who have asked. Nothing more.

You know Glen, for once I agree with you... I should have shut the door months ago before I sold everything I owned.

As far as the 38K, theres a lot more to the story then that.

I would recommend that we stop using my sitution as an example. Mike & I have been working this out directly and I am pleased with the results.

One thing to say, I did my fair share of 'bitching' about how Mike screwed me over. However, once I was able to contact Mike directly we worked everything out in a matter of minutes.

There have been a lot of people 'hiding' behind a forum, not just this one but others. I took the time out of my busy schedule to work with Mike directly and the results are significantly better than if I pursued a legal battle.

Someone mentioned that Mike is a nice person. I agree with that. Out of everyone on here I believe I out the most at the beginning. But, as I said, working things out in a peaceful manner have produced great results.

Just my $0.02

I'm sure this post is going to piss a lot of people off... but I had to speak the truth.

Mike... I dont know everything about running a shop... But with a degree in business management, in the process of getting my MBA, being a small business owner myself, and have over 15 years in business; I think I have the resume, education and experience to back what I am saying here.

If I wanted to turn wrenches I would have went to school, become certified and took and entry level position somewhere and got the experience to back my education. Does certification mean that I am an expert... No... But it does show that I have a basic understanding of the material that I am being tested on.

Running a business regardless of the industry is the same in principle.

You have to have clients/ customers to provide your service or product too.

You have to sell you goods and services for fair market value or enough to cover your expenses (break even)

The purpose of a business is not to have customers or to have employees... Its to make the owners (investors) of the company money.

If a company is not able to do that, then it should shut its doors and invest in something else.

Again Mike, I truely have no beef with you or AZPS. I never want to see anyone do poorly. I am happy that there is more to the 38k than what is on the surface cause from an outsiders point of view it looks like a crappy deal for our Member. I am not going to say another word on this subject and again Mike as I am sure that you would like some of this to blow over so you can rebuild, I hope everything works out for the best.