Arizona Power & Sound

Guest beemer2k

Guest beemer2k

As some of you may know I have recently be seriously defrauded by Arizona Power & Sound.

Not only did I pay the owner of AZPS the sum of $40,000.00 for services & products not delivered (or even ordered). But now we find that Mr. O'Connor has been evicted from his building and (to the best of my knowledge) no one has been able to contact him.

So here is my problem, I am in the midst of filing a lawsuit against the owners of Arizona Power & Sound, MMO Distributing, LLC & Mike B. O'Connor. If anyone has any supporting information or would like their case included in the coming suit please PM me your contact information & details.

-Brandon

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICULUKN

• jstrutt

• Eddie44

• sandbaggersteve

Sorry to hear of your troubles with this company. I have not had any dealing with them so far and now it seems like I won't in the future either. Thanks for the heads up anyway. Wish I could help you out.

Sorry to hear about your situation with AZPS Brandon, Hope it all works out to you're advantage in the end!

Keep us all Posted

Phill's Vette

WOW! Glad I didn't have Mr. Respected do my stuff! Sorry to hear about this for you!

Best of luck!

Damn, just.....damn! So sorry to hear this Brandon. Best of luck with the litigation.

I know there have been some unhappy customers, even on this board, so you may have company....

Not good, hope you get this resolved quickly.

Did you pay with a credit card, have you checked with the credit card company to see if there is anything that can be done.

Sorry to hear this happened.

Phil...

From what I have heard, his home is vacant already too...

I really hope you get your money back!!!! Please keep us informed on your outcome.

Oh, and grab an LS6 intake manifold for me while your in there... (I know, bad place for a joke, sorry)

Unfortunately some of us I think saw this coming. Wish we knew you were doing something like this we may have been able to warn you. I don't have any evidence for you, but wish you all the luck in the world.

Today's day and age he won't be able to hide for long, but getting your money back out of him is another story.

Ouch :(

Not very much worse than trusting someone who proves not to deserve it.

I hope you come out the other side ok.

-Frank

That's just aweful. That is a HELL of a lot of dough. I might be looking to hire a guy like Dog Chapman if it were me. But of course... blood from a turnip, right? It would probably be good money after bad.

If you did pay by credit card ( and this should be a lesson to all of us ), the bank should stand behind you. In my experience dealing with disputes from shady customers is that AMEX almost always sides with the cardholder. Visa/MC lean a little more toward the merchant. :2cents

Man, I wish you luck in recovering what was stolen from you. This should be criminal.

Robert and Elizabeth

Brandon,

You know you've got us if you need us. Just let us know where and when. :yesnod

I tried to warn all of you before about AZPS... but everyone thought they were the best thing since the LS1....

Sorry to hear that you lost all that $....

I tried to warn all of you before about AZPS... but everyone thought they were the best thing since the LS1....

That is crazy all right.

I remember Glenn telling the peeps about him.

Hopfully it all works out in the end and the money ends up in the right hands... But it's hard to say what will happen...

Andrew

From what I read on AZStreetScene... AZPS was not a LLC... so a lawyer is going to have a field day on Mike....

Seems like one of the guys at the AZStreetScene talked to him recently. If I was that guy, I wouldn't be anouncing that to often......

Bummer for everyone involved. Seems like he had a pretty big clientel. I guess he needed someone to manage the place and not just work there.......

Andrew

From what I read on AZStreetScene... AZPS was not a LLC... so a lawyer is going to have a field day on Mike....

I just checked the Corporation Commission website and the name isn't even registered as incorporated.

I'm related to a good attorney if someone needs it. :D

holey cow!!!!!

that paint/bumper story is amazing!!

not to be a keyboard commando... but Id commit several felonies over something like that.

hey glen I heard you.

Im reading the posts on ls1gto.com forums.

damm Mike is a bad person.